infinite aion

hello guys i want to ask infite aion private server close??

No, it's not. It's being attacked by retards. 2.5gbps DDoS. L2Inc and other servers are being hit as well along with the infinitel2 servers.

yes it closed as scaros said! So :(

Uh huh, because obviously he's the official spokesperson for InfiniteAION, right?

i think it just wiped and it will be back soon but i am not sure

No, there is no wipe yet. If there was, we would've said so. Jesus christ you guys are dumb. I tell you in game to stop speculating about the wipe because it hasn't even been discussed internally. It's a long way off.

They say they are having dos attack...

Shit now i will lost my mage 6 lvl

Nope...

DDOS attack = bullshit.

its something else, either they couldnt afford the Server or they didnt have the time to fix the crap.

Ddos attack in my ass.

Yeah, we JUST moved the server to Germany on a paid host and we decided to close it. That makes a lot of sense... you know, except NOT. ::) Seriously, where do you fuckers come up with these dumb theories? And it's a real attack. Had you paid attention in IRC you would know that.

Development has NOT stopped and once the DDoS attacks are over we will be back up. This is the same group of people who DDoS'ed Frintezza, Azure, and other L2 servers a few weeks ago trying to extort money from them. And they're trying the same bullshit tactics with us.