[RATE]My latest creations!

MasterDisaster

???

A 2 minutes work...LOL?

I can't see any brush, and why gradient map?White/Black effect?o.O

And soz for telling this but I don't like your style..I mean the thing with the C4D you do, their opacity imo is too big..

Or you should find a way so the C4Ds don't look like C4Ds. but a part of the signature..

:)

Why the fuck do u care about how much time did I work on it?And I used some brushes to fit the C4D with the render,about g/m i used some b/w and a violet/orange!

This was da way i wanted to make it!

Why the -beep- do u care about how much time did I work on it?And I used some brushes to fit the C4D with the render,about g/m i used some b/w and a violet/orange!

This was da way i wanted to make it!

Dude relax LOL...

Then ok, I go at Windows Paint, create something in 10 seconds and post it here..

Then don't tell me "wtf is this, how long did it take you to post this" cause this section should contain creations that DESERVE to be posted, and not a Background and a Render...

Dude relax LOL...

Then ok, I go at Windows Paint, create something in 10 seconds and post it here..

Then don't tell me "wtf is this, how long did it take you to post this" cause this section should contain creations that DESERVE to be posted, and not a Background and a Render...

I am cool(trying at least)!But may I ask you something?Isn't the outcome in a way beautiful?I like it!I know that sometimes making so simple sigs can be judged like this but I spent about 10 minutes making it perfect and I will not accept to be told that it's two secs work!It's not something that I made in a hurry!And if you have ever ever seen me judging about the time that it got to a designer to design something then pic me now please!I only judge the outcome and the "sucky" things of any creation,and that's what everybody should do!

I don't get why some people care if a sig is simple or whatever. Do you thing telling the other guy that his sig is simple for example "Ah you used C4D Gradient map smudge blabla bla" makes your e-penis bigger or does it increase your photoshop skills? Just focus on the outcome. Does it blend well in the eye? If yes what's the problem if it is a 1 sec sig or a 1 month sig... I mean come on guys. And I am not talking about sofaki, many guys do this. Anyway, ontopic, since I am a fan of "Simplicity" I really do love the MGS sig and the Toad sig is pretty well although the text could need some improvement.

I don't get why some people care if a sig is simple or whatever. Do you thing telling the other guy that his sig is simple for example "Ah you used C4D Gradient map smudge blabla bla" makes your e-penis bigger or does it increase your photoshop skills? Just focus on the outcome. Does it blend well in the eye? If yes what's the problem if it is a 1 sec sig or a 1 month sig... I mean come on guys. And I am not talking about sofaki, many guys do this. Anyway, ontopic, since I am a fan of "Simplicity" I really do love the MGS sig and the Toad sig is pretty well although the text could need some improvement.

Thanks for the backup Keron!We missed you those days1!Where've you been?

I already answered at this one:

Dude relax LOL...

You want my opinion?I mentioned it out...I am not a fun of "simple" and "10 seconds" job because you create something to show to people that even you are skilled, even that you have learned something new...not to show something that has a White BG and a render...

+1 with this :P

from the 1st day i start make signs

just there is a comment like: "change style" "this signs are boring change style" "i dont like FULL signs" "i dont like simple ones" "i hate video animation" bla bla bla

like keron said doesnt matter the time

we dont count someone if he make it in 4 sec or 4 months

is the final outcome like keron said :)

//ontopic

some of ur signs are really attractive

~Cyber  There Are More than 7 Sigs...That Master Created

Some Of Them Are Simple Some Of Them Not    

Go Create Your Own Topic And Show Us Your Job ..

Dont Judge So You Dont Get Judged

I Really Like His Job ...I Dont Know How To Use Photoshop..Maybe It Was Easy But Who Cares? He Shared That Sig Cause Its Beautifull I Like It

//on_Topic Nice Fifa Sigs Gz :)

~Cyber  There Are More than 7 Sigs...That Master Created

Some Of Them Are Simple Some Of Them Not   

Go Create Your Own Topic And Show Us Your Job ..

Dont Judge So You Dont Get Judged

I Really Like His Job ...I Dont Know How To Use Photoshop..Maybe It Was Easy But Who Cares? He Shared That Sig Cause Its Beautifull I Like It

//on_Topic Nice Fifa Sigs Gz :)

1)I am newbi at PS... :)

2) Comment doesn't mean judge?

So..I can comment/judge on the signatures...can't I?

1)I am newbi at PS... :)

2) Comment doesn't mean judge?

So..I can comment/judge on the signatures...can't I?

Ofc you can but you are just saying that its easy and it shouldnt be posted and its shit in 6-7 posts

you can say your opinion for it but not destroy all the topic come on..

Thanks for good words Sofi and royal!BTW royal those are my latest creations only!

/UPDATED:16.10.09

17:50 GMT +2