Congratulations!

MasterDisaster

Congratulations! But they have and black sheep inside.

LOL Stop it please or I will for your punishement!

1) Guys guys.Don't go offtopic!

2) I made this topic to make promoted member feel better and you just make them sad.

This topic is not to tell if they deserve it or not.

Ok, sorry but I just got to reply to this:

1) This is not offtopic, it's about the new promotions

2) Sorry, but you could have made this more clear, as this:

/Discuss(Don't judge bad cause this will be locked and I am not really in the mood for that)

really tends us towards discussing. Besides: I haven't judged anything/anyone, I merely put question marks, because my real question was in fact the last one (the other questions 'were going to it', if you know what I mean):

...what someone should do to become Uploader.

And about this:

i was the one who asked for his uploader status... i havent understand what is the problem atm? ???

My problem is that because of this decision, I have lost the meaning of Uploader.

i agree though i wiill just start my job now

And yeah just wait if i am not able for that i will just get demoted don't worry^^

So let me just sketch a situation here (just a random, possible situation; not offending nor judging): there is a member that has been registered since 2008, let's say he got 1k posts, he is quite active, he made three shares from which one was rewarded with karma: Uploader? Or, let's say he pm'd or he got pm'd by a mod; either way proposing that he would become Uploader under the condition he is supposed to share more things soon. ~> Uploader?

Say Gratz or don't post!

You don't have to mean it!

Sorry, but I also really have to reply to this:

You are actually encouraging to spam, as people will just reply: without meaning, without opinion, just say 'gratz'.

You are saying I shouldn't post; this is an open public forum, and I also really wonder where people got the strange illusion of wanting to have a clear and perfect topic with all nice replies and hapiness

You are talking contradicting, because you first imply that you are interested in the real opinions.

Ok now lastly read this (it's about my motivation): I don't mean to offend nor judge anything or anyone: I am just being straight and honest. I don't have anything against you MasterDisaster, but I can't help replying if you are talking such nonsense, in my opinion. As I said; my real question is: what is an Uploader? (with this decision in consideration) I would like to know that because I am interested in becoming one myself for a quite while, and wondering if some other actively sharing people would deserve it as well.

PS: If you think punishing me, because I am asking a question and saying my opinion in a public forum, makes you feel better; please do so. Apparently it doesn't matter anyway if you want to become Uploader

Well,congratulations for all :).

And especially for my aderfe_bro Legollas,excellent work in mxc forum ;).

//Gr  Sunxarhthria aderfe,eise polu kalo pedi woot

Well,congratulations for all :).

And especially for my aderfe_bro Legollas,excellent work in mxc forum ;).

//Gr  Sunxarhthria aderfe,eise polu kalo pedi woot

Eng:Thanks a lot br0 i try every day to do my best.;)

Greek: Euxaristo aderfe 8a prospa8o ka8e mera na kano oti kalutero mporo.w00t :D

Greek: Euxaristo aderfe 8a prospa8o ka8e mera na kano oti kalutero mporo.w00t :D

Greek: kane ena Interlude pack gia newbies me ta panta ola mesa =]

Greek: kane ena Interlude pack gia newbies me ta panta ola mesa =]

[gr]Ftaiw na s kanw dekarma[/gr]

Next spammer will be punished!