Congratulations!

MasterDisaster

Hello there!I would like to give my congratulations to the following members:

1)Gerero for being promoted to Gold member

2)Legollas(G/J brothah) for being promoted to Gold member

3)Morian for being back on his CS mod position

4)MaestroLuke for being promoted oto Uploader

/Discuss(Don't judge bad cause this will be locked and I am not really in the mood for that)

ty for the good words MD and gratz to all other guyz!

they all deserve it

Nop.

Also congratulations to WebM0nst3r for being back as a L2 Moderator!

BTW we need a L2OFF Developer but this is not my business i guess xD!

Well I wish you all the best,have a nice day :D

I really don't have anything against MaestroLuke; great forum member and quite active.

But why did he become uploader? What 'cheats' did he shared? (in other words: what has he shared?)

I went a little through his posts, and the only notable things I could find were these: (from recent to old)

A guide for some Dota character (04-09-2009)

L2J Quake system (30-08-2009)

A guide for formatting (08-08-2009)

A guide for making an installer (07-08-2009)

The first one and the last two I can't really judge, as I dont know how much work it was, and in how far he used material from outside sources.

The second one is of course pretty ok job, although in my personal opinion a rather mediocore share; it is just about worth the karma, moreover for the motivation of making more.

I just would like to have hear some motivation from the one that made him Uploader, and perhaps from the one that recommended him to become Uploader

And perhaps what someone should do to become Uploader. Do you prefer people that make infinite stuff that is barely useful? (of course I talk in general, and it is my opinion) Or make stuff from which you can really see someone worked his ass off and shared it for maxcheaters particulary?

To the rest: great job, I guess...

Kind regards,

LauQ

I really don't have anything against MaestroLuke; great forum member and quite active.

But why did he become uploader? What 'cheats' did he shared? (in other words: what has he shared?)

I went a little through his posts, and the only notable things I could find were these: (from recent to old)

The first one and the last two I can't really judge, as I dont know how much work it was, and in how far he used material from outside sources.

The second one is of course pretty ok job, although in my personal opinion a rather mediocore share; it is just about worth the karma, moreover for the motivation of making more.

I just would like to have hear some motivation from the one that made him Uploader, and perhaps from the one that recommended him to become Uploader

And perhaps what someone should do to become Uploader. Do you prefer people that make infinite stuff that is barely useful? (of course I talk in general, and it is my opinion) Or make stuff from which you can really see someone worked his ass off and shared it for maxcheaters particulary?

Kind regards,

LauQ

cant agree more. but if i'll start judging i will get banned and the topic will be locked.

i was wondering if some mod can make a topic that we can judge whoever we want without punishment. then i'll write the whole truth.

Well ED and LauQ i respect your words but MaestroLuke is a guy that has too much time here and he knows how the system works.He is quite active so why not?

Anyway it's true that sometimes you want to say smth but you can't!Just keep to say it all together once you gonna have a chance to do so :P

Well ED and LauQ i respect your words but MaestroLuke is a guy that has too much time here and he knows how the system works.He is quite active so why not?

Anyway it's true that sometimes you want to say smth but you can't!Just keep to say it all together once you gonna have a chance to do so :P

do u want my real opinion? :x

i guess no.

Kind regards,

LauQ

i agree though i wiill just start my job now

And yeah just wait if i am not able for that i will just get demoted don't worry^^

do u want my real opinion? :x

i guess no.

I do want to hear your real opinion.Not here maybe but pm me on msn if you are in the mood to!

i was the one who asked for his uploader status... i havent understand what is the problem atm? ???

Guys guys.Don't go offtopic!

I made this topic to make promoted member feel better and you just make them sad.

This topic is not to tell if they deserve it or not.

Say Gratz or don't post!

You don't have to mean it!