Jump to content
  • 0

Something I realised.


Question

Posted

Well, we have all seen both types of GM Shops; The ones where you select the item and click on the quantity, and the ones where you click on the item as many time as you want it (ex. you want 10 scrolls, you click 10 times on the scroll).

 

Where do these kind of shops differ? I have tested a lil bit the xmls, but I didn't see any differences.

Also I have also seen the merchants, but I don't think that html is related to that.

So probably it is java side, but still I don't think so. Why? Cause I have spotted some kinds of these shops around, but there where just merchant/multisell files...

 

I'm not asking for a GM Shop like that, but just an answer :P

I have asked some guys that know few/much things about that, but they could not reply me.

So...Who can? ;D

 

Regards.

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

Its only at higher chronicles (ct2.1+ i think).

And yeh ,you have to do it via merchant_buylists..

 

nop I have spotted it in some interlude servers too! (l2bypass, l2mafia etc.)

BTW is it "navicat side" or "C:\server" side? ;s

  • 0
Posted

Well; with multisell it's default 1 production, unless you change the count.

 

So I think you mean the shops with merchant_buylist etc. where you can only pay with adena ^^

 

The way it either puts just 1 in your inventory or a changeable number depends on if the item is stackable, which is configurable in the item tables (etcitem) in Navicat. Im not sure how it was, but something like 0 = not stackable 1 = stackable ^^.

 

By stackable I aslo mean that you don't have your inventory full of the same item, but instead all packed into one icon with the name with the number ( so: Enchant Scroll: Weapon S (27))

 

I hope this is what you mean and that it helps

  • 0
Posted

Well; with multisell it's default 1 production, unless you change the count.

 

So I think you mean the shops with merchant_buylist etc. where you can only pay with adena ^^

 

The way it either puts just 1 in your inventory or a changeable number depends on if the item is stackable, which is configurable in the item tables (etcitem) in Navicat. Im not sure how it was, but something like 0 = not stackable 1 = stackable ^^.

 

By stackable I aslo mean that you don't have your inventory full of the same item, but instead all packed into one icon with the name with the number ( so: Enchant Scroll: Weapon S (27))

 

I hope this is what you mean and that it helps

no such thing as stackable in sql tables.

Mabey check the config files ,its somewhere there.

I never saw this in IL though..

  • 0
Posted

no such thing as stackable in sql tables.

Mabey check the config files ,its somewhere there.

I never saw this in IL though..

Don't draw conclusions too quickly ^^; sorry it was at Consume type at etcitems:

HERE

item_id	name	crystallizable	item_type	weight	consume_type	material	crystal_type	duration	price	crystal_count	sellable	dropable	destroyable	tradeable	oldname	oldtype
17	Wooden Arrow	false	arrow		6	stackable	wood	none	-1	2	0	true	true	true	true	wooden_arrow	
57	Adena		false	none		0	asset		gold	none	-1	1	0	false	true	true	true	adena	none
65	Red Potion	false	potion		80	stackable	liquid	none	-1	40	0	true	true	true	true	red_potion	potion
686	Chair		false	none		100	normal		wood	none	-1	1000	0	true	true	true	true	chair_item	none

 

Normal is just, when you have multiple items, they each have their own icon (so your inventory gets full y know ^^)

 

Stackable means similar items get stacked together (see wooden arrow)

 

Asset, is stackable too I don't know differences with stackable, but rather use Stackable

 

 

I hope this is what you mean,

Good luck,

 

- LauQ

  • 0
Posted

AH Now i got his point. but on interlude u just cant stackable other items, i tried it myself. I changed lifestones and enchants to stackable but there wasnt any number and it was just bugged..just dont try it on interlude. it will ruin your server :P

  • 0
Posted

Nobody got what I meant -.-"

 

Listen guys: I am talking about the GM SHOP!

It has 2 different ways of selling. The first is the well known (ex. Weapons -> S grade weapons -> press on dragonic bow, and write 20 at quantity).

The other, is the not so well known (it's used in l2mafia and l2bypass you cant log in and check what I mean), where you: go on Weapons -> S Grade weapons -> click on dragonic bow as many times as you want to purchase the item (ex. press double click on it 3 times = get 3 dragonic bows, and then you purchase them by pressing "OK").

 

I could not explain it better :/

 

So, any help on this?

 

EDIT: Gonna get some photos >.> brb..

  • 0
Posted

OK after the photos I suppose you will have all understood what I'm talking about :S

 

FIRST TYPE:

 

24n0cuw.jpg  (Pic from l2mafia, char's not mine).

 

 

SECOND TYPE:

 

2egabug.jpg  (Pic from a random gm shop i found, just for tests).

 

 

 

Is this clear now? :S

  • 0
Posted

Pff I was such an idiot that I was trying to check how it works by java side ;s

Anyway thanks LauQ, Leeroy. (No thanks to ED :P)

 

(j/k)

 

 

Locked.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • 🚀 High-Speed AI Upgrade: Unlock 5TB storage & Gemini Pro 12-18 Months directly on your account. 100% private, instant automated setup!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1   DROP SEARCH AND MONSTER INFORMATION   Vaelor's Alt+B includes an integrated search system for items and monsters: Search for an item or monster by name. Find every monster that can drop or spoil a selected item. Browse separate Drop and Spoil results. See the available quantities and calculated chances. Open linked item and monster pages directly from the results. Shift+Click a monster to view its level, statistics, drops and spoil information. The displayed information is generated from Vaelor's current item, monster, drop and spoil data. Chances are calculated using the configured server rates, the viewing character's level penalty and applicable Premium bonuses.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Open Beta is currently running. If you know Interlude well, come test the system and tell us if any result or chance appears incorrect.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • Interface sources for P286 (Dwelling of Sprits) for Main/Classic/Essence   NWindow + Interface UC + L2Editor Compiler + XDat Editor   Download  
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..