For Maxtor!!!!!

bubulinas

Now you've magically turned into an asslicker!

probably next is #@% sucker ? :P

anyway lain lock it to avoid spam - flames and also is a non sense topic as soon as maxtor said that only globals can suggest for promote.

my last suggest to Mr.Maxtor

Noble must be administrator dont ask my why he is just awesome

and something else (but is a bad joke) Scott must be global moNderator ;)

kidding, about noble i am serious anyway he make his job perfect now about the other idk i speak for noble about

skanners

@skanners you cannot be an uploader or something else with c/p shares and dont tell us you dont care about a rank in the forum you care and very much if you dont care why you open the whole topic?

PWNED

bye bye

no dont lock it.

since we dont have spam section we want E-DRAMA somewhere.

neah i dont start to cry... for nothing... is him opinion about me... so i dont care is just 1 feedback..;) i will respect it..:))

kidding, about noble i am serious anyway he make his job perfect now about the other idk i speak for noble about

skanners

@skanners you cannot be an uploader or something else with c/p shares and dont tell us you dont care about a rank in the forum you care and very much if you dont care why you open the whole topic?

PWNED

bye bye

i have 400+ post so i dont care cuz.. i see almost all in this forum what i need...:|

skanners

PWNED

bye bye

lmao

lmao

i'm -beep-ing serious dude you are teh Ban Hammer you are here when we want you about everything in da forum so i vote for ya to be Administrator

about skanners without something personal //fail

about scott he must be a global moNderator

//end of discussion

i'm -beep-ing serious dude you are teh Ban Hammer you are here when we want you about everything in da forum so i vote for ya to be Administrator

about skanners without something personal //fail

about scott he must be a global moNderator

//end of discussion

ass lickers :P

yup maxtor told it allready so this topic should be locked.