For Maxtor!!!!!

bubulinas

i see `Gerero®  gold member- gratz.. but he was uploader and now olly 2 or 3 uploader is there... when you will choise the new uploader?? or some new rank...  ...

@is onlly 1 question.. cuz now i see is not anny more spam section..!!!!

demev and mexican24 are uploaders too but none knows them since they are not active, and one of them just makes bumps on marketplace..lulz

GRATZZZZ BR00000000000.You deserve it.;)..Btw this is up to maxtor.noone can choose who promote/demote

yes you right but... look this.. all is agree with this one!!!

demev and mexican24 are uploaders too but none knows them since they are not active, and one of them just makes bumps on marketplace..lulz

i think that this is a global moderator's job to decide about uploaders! dont you think too?

agree.. but not onlly for uploader..look there is to manny normal user who make a nice job for this forum....

i think that this is a global moderator's job to decide about uploaders! dont you think too?

sorry noble but that reply was fail btw gold member must not have access to your section the hide section from normal members and platinum just have some more access from the platinum member's nothing more nothing else

that's my opinion

P.S like lock every topic as it is already nothing else just to lock topic's or move them

ass lickers :P

yup maxtor told it allready so this topic should be locked.

Lol, skanners stop being arogant. I hope you won't ever get uploader rank.

lol dude this one wass onlly 1 question...i dont kill some1...  i dont care for uploader or l2developer ... i care for this forum cuz i love it and i like it...

lol dude this one wass onlly 1 question...i dont kill some1...  i dont care for uploader or l2developer ... i care for this forum cuz i love it and i like it...

Now you've magically turned into an asslicker!