Problem!!

ProJecT

Ok i have a laptop but because my sister was playing i put a difficult password and now i cant remember it.. i tried alt+ctr+del to log in with administrator but nothing.. i tried to get in bios again nothing i tried even to get with safe mode but still nothing.. :S so what can i do now ?! btw i need my laptop now to use it :S

all ideas are welcomed...

haha milate gia google?? sas paw mia kontra sto search!!! google xrhshmopoiw 3-4 xronia..

k leme dn 8elw na kanw boot!!!

asto!!

lush apo MxC Clever Members dn prokeitai na vrw

/moved to Jankyard

Hhahahaha kai gamw ta reply hahahaha

www.google.com

den einai kai TOSO dyskolo stin xrisi..

3 Poulakia Ka8ontan kai plekane poulober sou lei tin ti mporeis na kaneis kai esu to pas se diagonismo ...GF

Po eisai kai vlakas eisai kai xazos.

Oraia, eisai megalos aderfos mpravo sou, i aderfh sou ti sou ftaige na katsei sto PC?

Tha sto troge i tha sou to xalage? (To opoio profanos esy ekanes tora ;) )

Oi malakies epistrefonte lene, parta tora! :)

haha milate gia google?? sas paw mia kontra sto search!!! google xrhshmopoiw 3-4 xronia..

k leme dn 8elw na kanw boot!!!

asto!!

lush apo MxC Clever Members dn prokeitai na vrw

/moved to Jankyard

awesome.jpg

Po eisai kai vlakas eisai kai xazos.

Oraia, eisai megalos aderfos mpravo sou, i aderfh sou ti sou ftaige na katsei sto PC?

Tha sto troge i tha sou to xalage? (To opoio profanos esy ekanes tora ;) )

Oi malakies epistrefonte lene, parta tora! :)

-1 for flame.... be carefull next time. And put tags .....

[RESPONSE TO COBRA]

-1 for flame.... be carefull next time. And put tags .....

Yeah, calling someone Xazos and Vlakas is a -beep-ing real flame, yeah this guy is probably depressed right now crying over his mother's legs, oh c'mon, how comes such an idiot like you has a rank like "L2J Dev"?

Also, being honest has nothing to do with "BEING CAREFUL", Project acted like an idiot, I'm sure y'all know it but since you're afraid of saying things on the way they really are cuz of that stupid karma, you just try to get me lower than you think I am.

No srsly, most of you suck dicks, you just pretend to be "OKAY NO PROBLEM" when something is some -beep-ing real shit.

Also, do not post irrevelant crap like "put tags" without telling this to who.

You just quoted me, so should I think of adding tags on my reply or what? =o

Speak/Type like a human, not some weirdo.

EDIT: I added a tag on the reply's starting.