[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Limited

GhostBuster-*

Hi all.New pvp server opened 9.9.2009 (yesterday) x1000 Rates

Safe Enchant:7 Max Enchant:30 Success Rate 78% Normall Scrolls 90%Blessed Scrolls

Full Npc's(Buffer,Gatekkeper,GmShop,Anti-pk Guards.Etc.)

Server Is Full Protected.

Anti-phx Enchant

Anti-phx FakeGm

Anti-phx Announcements

Trade Bug Fixed

Pet enchant Bug Fixed

We Have a Protect File that if anyone has more than +30(30 max enchant)Autoban him

Adena Zone,, PvP Zone--->

NO NO NO Custom Armors.

Tattos WOrking :)

Join if you want :P See you in Game Have fun ;D ;D

http://www.L2limited.ucoz.com DOwnload Patch Have  fun

Good luck with your server... Try to get a paid domain for the website, its much more professional and you have bigger succes. If you can afford a website then you surly cant afford a server.

this server is a completely fail...

1.all gm staff play in giran it looks like they havent played l2 ever at least fix some bugs intead of playing each other

2.gms corrupted for sure i log on and i saw 3 players with clans without nobody and they still have castle and hero...one of the gms gave me lvl85

3.god damnit u removed the custom armors but u didnt remove the superman tatoos...the stats of them are relly stupid

4.and to finish most of the npcs has brasilian texts and gm staff they speak romanian or greek i really dont know at least put some npcs in english or if u want put only in greek

5.and after u did all this get a domain...

1.all gm staff play in giran it looks like they havent played l2 ever at least fix some bugs intead of playing each other

2.gms corrupted for sure i log on and i saw 3 players with clans without nobody and they still have castle and hero...one of the gms gave me lvl85

3.god damnit u removed the custom armors but u didnt remove the superman tatoos...the stats of them are relly stupid

4.and to finish most of the npcs has brasilian texts and gm staff they speak romanian or greek i really dont know at least put some npcs in english or if u want put only in greek

omg... pwned....

omg... pwned....

1st Gm Only Lvled U not give Items---2nd Everyone who joins like it--->And People who has castle its because yestrday 1st day of server Admin stardes sieges. :) Thats all :D

3rd Tatoo works Normall and no super stats That Teks says :) Have fun !

4 People has full recs also But Admin made 5 TvT Events to win them :)

5-->Its A Normal Good Server

If you want Start :P:P

Http://l2limited.ucoz.com

1st Gm Only Lvled U not give Items---2nd Everyone who joins like it--->And People who has castle its because yestrday 1st day of

giving items or lvling is almost is being corrupted coz lvling is something the players must do and ofc everyone who join loves the server...since when gm staff give hero to someone in the first or second day

3rd Tatoo works Normall and no super stats That Teks says :) Have fun !

tatoos hasnt super stats so i tell u my stats atack speed 1.8k, p atack around 4k, p def and m def 3k with berseker class so tell me if this isnt super stats XD

4 People has full recs also But Admin made 5 TvT Events to win them :)

i havent said anything about recs and i never seen any admin making tvts with 3ppl on

U dont need to clarify nothing i know what i saw and i just want to inform someone who goes to your server...

the server updated and it's better!!

nice server l2 limited keep up update

the server have new gm-shop

server delete some buggs npc

and it's better...

join to l2limited!!!!

and tomorow server fixed skills gracia final lvl81-85

• 3 weeks later...

This server suck ballssssss...OMG PLZ DONT WAIT YOUR TIME ON THIS....GM WIPE SERVER AND ASK QUESTION THEN REDO SERVER...PLZ YOUR SERVER SUCK

OmG ?

What's wrong with u ...

U are from United State(Or grenland in real ...) but ur language suck ... Go learn some idiot ...

GL with srv but i see there isnt much post at this time

OmG ?

What's wrong with u ...

U are from United State(Or grenland in real ...) but ur language suck ... Go learn some idiot ...

GL with srv but i see there isnt much post at this time

Dude this server suck man...I guess your friend with gm or gm gave you free stuff and max clan...FAIL SERVER

LOL thanks for telling me before i join this failurness! xD