Im bored of him.

ExTrEmEDwarf

Devon logins on mxc, trolling everywhere to find some posts to post something religious subjects that makes every topic similar to it to be locked, or the owners to get dekarma or something like that. So, today he posted again for the happy birthday topic something religious once again, pissing me off.

This rule, created 95% for him and 5% for the other members:

• If a member create a topic discussing for religious subjects the topic will be immediately locked and the topic creator will be banned from our forums.

making other ppl to get punished for something that devon do. he got ban for 1 week i guess for that but he continues..the first hit was for a similar topic created by me starting the religious subjects there and making me to get -1 karma and the topic to get locked.. so everytime something happy happens the owners will get dekarma?.. check his posts..I dont care if he's platinum member or something, being a donator doesnt mean something. Just do something with him..he dont even learn, even with the 1 week ban he got.

k, he's banned for 3 days. Also 1 question. After i got -1 karma and the reason was devon on my topic, and after zunix dekarma me/got the karma back and zunix dekarma me again i pmed maxtor 3x times to see whats going on. But im waiting for an answer for 2 weeks+ now...

waiting for an answer (in my opinion only) for karma issues for about 2 weeks+ it seems to me thats it was considered as an unimportant reason as more important matters have to be attented :P  in other words...just forget it ;)