[Updated][Share+Guide] All My Shares In One!!!

I know u're friend with KingStyle and so ,and i didn't really get ur post.

If i like the share ,i will tell "i like it ,its cool"

and if i don't i will start criticizing it like

"i don't like that X thing cuz its on Z file" or smth like that.

Btw we're still in offtopic.. one more offtopic post and its locked :]

'-.- do you guys really need to make everything hidden?

i can see almost none topic that sound's good... '-.-

OMGF...

Dont prettend you have it...

You will be just making a food of yourself... '-.-

you only have 7 post's... and you need 10 to see this topic...

OmG Nice !!

well thanks first for ya words second itachi idc for your opinion if i dont hide it a guest can take my own share i think btw next time dont spam my topic again

thanks.

Sorry about double post but new npc's added (i mean updated) have fun and make your own server better than before

OFF TOPIC!:well i think i will not update anymore the npc's because i dont know what else i need to create and share it btw i wanna say a big thanks to Ri4na and tk-master for the lessons on python so thanks guys keep this topic clean without spam's for any question send me a messege via pm good bye to all of ya ;)

I like the pvp top list, but can players just kill their own toons and exploit this for rewards ? Thanks for the shares man.

they can take a reward only for 1 time :P btw thanks for your good words i hope you like my aio :D

P.S it's not only for top pvp list it's for pk list too and they can take a reward too from the amount of their pk pvp points *for 1 time