[Updated][Share+Guide] All My Shares In One!!!

[move]SOME SCRIPTS UPDATED HFFFFF![/move]

Hello guys btw i make a new topic with all my shares in one hf ;)

Screenshot From Gm Shop

Download Link (all in one) : http://rapidshare.com/files/278379470/allinone.rar

2qcl2d1.png

Guide

listen up how to put the gm shop 1st extract all the files somewhere then open your navicat/db go to merchant_buylist and then right click dump SQL file click on the sql and then confirm it 2nd step go to npc table and make the same thing dump SQl file click on the sql and then confirm it if it show you any error open the NPC table search the id of my Gm Shop 90000 and the same id of my gm shop just replace it and save it then install again the sql on npc table 3rd step replace the multisell i already shared mine 4th step open your pack gameserver/data/html/merchant copy and paste the html have fun

Credits to unique1337 for starting create thoose npc credits to me for finish thoose npc's)

If You Share Again My Gm Shop Just Write The Correct Credits

P.S

I am not responsible if some guys are newbies and they dont have idea how to install the merchant buylist and my shares gm shop and gatekeeper works perfect btw if you dont know how to install the merchant buy lists here the solution open your navicat go to your db delete the TABLE MERCHANT_BUYLISTS download this one http://rapidshare.com/files/263333697/merchant_buylists.rar with this file you can create a new table for merchant_buylists right click on navicat execute batch file and BOUM the new table appeared after that install again the merchant_buylists of my gm shop and it will work STOP COMPLAINT PLEASE

ScreenShot From Gatekeeper

width=960 height=768http://i30.tinypic.com/ttaa.png[/img]

Guide

now listen carefully how to install the gatekeeper : open your navicat go to your db go to npc's table right click on it press on dump sql file browse it click on it and then confirm if it tell you Finished - Unsucessfuly listen how to solve this problem open your npc tables search the id 31275 the id of my gatekeeper and if there is a npc with the same id just change it and save and then install my gatekeeper again now for the html go to your pack gameserver/data/html/teleport copy and paste the html and then open your navicat go to teleport table login to game spawn the gatekeeper and make your own cordinations press /loc and put them to your table of teleports but first check the ID on html's of gatekeeper

Credits : Kingstyle

Screenshot Automatic Enchanter

width=960 height=768http://i26.tinypic.com/11lshol.jpg[/img]

Guide

well here you can download a npc who with this your community from your own server or on your server at future can enchant their weapons to +30 with some items (if someone wanna change the amount of enchants or change the prize for the enchant just leave a reply) anyway listen how to enable this NPC open your navicat go at NPC table dump sql file and press on custom_npc.sql  after that open your client copy and paste the systextures next step copy this one    custom/99940_SafeEnchant/__init__.py this line already are on .rar file just let you know copy and paste it at gameserver/data/scripts.cfg copy the line and paste it at custom i mean this one # Custom save the file and close it then go at data from the .rar file extract it on desktop then open the html after the default copy the HTML file and paste it on your gameserver/data/html/default then extract the scripts folder on your desktop open the scripts folder open the custom copy the folder 99940_SafeEnchanter and put it at gameserver/data/scripts/custom and paste it there

Credits Goes To Me (and with a little help from a friend)

Guide

i create something easy but i think it's helpfull for the newbies, it's a npc for server informations follow my instructions : open your pack file go at gameserver/data/html/default and then copy the htm and paste it there that was the 1st step

2nd step open your navicat go at l2jdb/l2archid_db anyway that :P go at npc table and press right click on it and then press dump mysql file or that anyway i dont remember now xD then browse press on it and then confirm.

3rd step login in-game/in your server and //spawn 18747

That's All

Some Guys Told me about an automatic enchanter with chance well it's ready thanks to ri4na for the first idea of the script code and thanks to me for upload and end the script btw in the first automatic enchanter you can enchant every item you want without chance in the second you cannot enchant the hero weapons and you can make the chance for the enchantement how you want it for any questions leave a reply hf :)

Automatic Noblesse Manager

width=960 height=768http://i26.tinypic.com/5x94i0.jpg[/img]

Colour Manager

width=960 height=768http://i26.tinypic.com/15umas.jpg[/img]

the guide it's really easy put the npc sql on your navicat then copy the custom lines from the txt file and put them at scripts.cfg 5001.htm 7802.htm put them at html/defeault i mean copy and paste and the 7800_namecolour folder at scripts folder then custom 8204_NpcNoblesse too hf people ;) about the credits tk-master helped me a lot so thhe credits goes to him and at me

Skills lvl 81-83 btw thoose skills lvl 81 and 83 i mean all of skills are working maybe some skills need edit on time but ALL SKILLS WORKING! and when i say all i mean it except one skill deception or that i dont know what is it here is the download link http://rapidshare.com/files/276058370/skills_lvl_81-83.rar have fun aaa in the .rar file there is an sql skill_trees put it in your navicat right click execute bath file click on the file and it's done btw hf ;)

PvP PK Top List IN-Game i think you dont need a guide how to install this npc it's easy but this npc has something special you can manage the ammount of pvp and pk points and then the players can receive a reward you can manager the reward and the ammount of points from scripts/custom/50301_PvPPkReward well about the credits THANKS AGAIN RI4NA FOR YOUR LESSONS <3 Ya :P and me  hf ;)

P.S IF SOMEONE LEECH MY OWN SHARES AND RE-SHARE THEM LIKE OO LOOK WHAT I MADE HAVE FUN PEOPLE I WILL TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT HIM KIDDING BUT I WILL DEKARMA HIM WITHOUT A WARNING AND IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT SPAM THE TOPIC THANKS.

Very nC share buddy may i will need it thnx ;)

nice shares m8...I will use them all (give us more shares as soon as possible) :P

well thanks both for ya words guys ;) i hope you like that

I don't want to discourage you mate but you made an Aio for 4 shares ? :D soon we will make Aio of Aios.

off topic : it's your opinion and i dun care ;) i make an AIO as you said and i will update the shares cya :)

P.S (All My Shares In One!!!)

I don't want to discourage you mate but you made an Aio for 4 shares ? :D soon we will make Aio of Aios.

Nah come on m8 relax..Kingstyle made a cool Aio and I think it will help many guys here in MxC so...Keep Up Kingstyle !!

i'm really sorry about the double post but the auto enchanter updated there was some problems/errors on GS console

You could just edit your post..

Anyway ,you did a great job with those shares ^^

Mabey someday you will join a big team (like l2j's) and develop there ,who knows ?

Keep sharing :P

You could just edit your post..

Anyway ,you did a great job with those shares ^^

Mabey someday you will join a big team (like l2j's) and develop there ,who knows ?

Keep sharing :P

off topic: a? come to msn leeroy NOW :P

on topic yy i am -beep-ing pro i know that :P kidding (i am wanna be)

it his opinion i just made all in one from my all shares and as Chandy and AnSs asked for an automatic enchanter with chances % i mean and it's done now hf :)

Woot thx a lot dude,testing now.... :)