L2Fix protection?

ok i will try this patch first and if it does not work i will post the system from atlantis.

this patch is from l2evo, dont bother to download it..i gave it to dragonhunter to figure any way to bypass it.

I don't think that Evo or the other servers will have an Server-side protection.

I think that there is a kind,that when you extract it imidiatelly put sth at your pc(sth like trojan),

with what you take DC or can't log in when you try with PHX.

I am 50% sure about that.

Cuz I tried to log in with PHX to one server,I couldn't,I reinstal L2,so I had one totally clean system/client,and I couldn't log in

via PHX again.So there is no at system the protection,if this exists.

this patch is from l2evo, dont bother to download it..i gave it to dragonhunter to figure any way to bypass it.

i canceled it...i had a low speed anyway :). then we wait for dragonhunter.

@deputamadre let's hope it's client side :) not to mention the fact that a server-side protection could'nt be able to see if i have Hidetoolz open or not...at least that's what it think, who knows.

If it is Client-side protect,is awesome.

This protection is well enough.

If DragonHunter prove that this is from Client,anyone after could take it and use it for his server.

So 13 y/o ''exploiters'' will dissapear :P

I don't think that Evo or the other servers will have an Server-side protection.

I think that there is a kind,that when you extract it imidiatelly put sth at your pc(sth like trojan),

with what you take DC or can't log in when you try with PHX.

I am 50% sure about that.

Cuz I tried to log in with PHX to one server,I couldn't,I reinstal L2,so I had one totally clean system/client,and I couldn't log in

via PHX again.So there is no at system the protection,if this exists.

L2J servers cannot have server side protection! Failed!

L2J servers cannot have server side protection! Failed!

You are rly dumb.

See what I said there.

''I don't think that Evo or the other servers will have an Server-side protection.''

Also,there is many ways for a server to have a Server-Side protect from PHX.

But it needs high skills at Programing.

Don't try to start one flame war with me,at post that I made before you tried it to.

I need the system folder first ;)

i currently have l2evo's patch that is the same protection as l2fix and atlantis

http://www.4shared.com/file/58935316/8fba3371/evo_v210809.html

check it, and give us info ;D

Here ExTrEmEDwarf shared it Dragon ^ ^