[C4 L2OFF] L2G-Old School

xHaRdCoRe

i love the old L2 Gold... but this (and the old) server is a donator server, just that

that's true... :/ i love l2 gold and oldskool...but the always the problem was the donators...with boss jewels,halisha lf dk +16 ... clan halls and much more ... that's the reason who all my clan leave from that server...if the donates is now balance maybe will start again ;)

captainown is admin there so all his friends will take free items on start...

if u want good l2gold style server without corruption go on l2gold.eu

CAPTAINOWN WILL BE ADMIN???HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!OK GL WITH YOUR SERVER HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CAPTAINOWN WILL BE ADMIN???HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!OK GL WITH YOUR SERVER HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

and some ppl say that 1 arab(from DeaTh clan. i don't know his nick on old gold) will be gm... so all arabians get free items  /failed

and some ppl say that 1 arab(from DeaTh clan. i don't know his nick on old gold) will be gm... so all arabians get free items  /failed

I was spoken with Captainown and he tolds me there is more admin than him

and if he give items to his friend the others admin will be kick him that will happent  and with the other admins(sry for my english)

so...i dont know i hop to be like this :/