interlude [Interlude L2J] L2Scryde [ Server Close :( ]

CнαossMαsteя

hosted in home pc?

dude my internet is RAPID !!! and my PC is not CRAP !!! so I dont thing there will be lag ...

if you whant to join go if you dont whant fuck off ! stop spam with silly questions !!!

silly question?o0,with this way u will gonna  collect ppls in your server?u are admin right?so u must answer in all questions about the server,i started downloaded the patch but after that i dissapointed.

i think dont flame/blame u for anything and u do that.

gl.

silly question?o0,with this way u will gonna  collect ppls in your server?u are admin right?so u must answer in all questions about the server,i started downloaded the patch but after that i dissapointed.

i think dont flame/blame u for anything and u do that.

gl.

ok ok ... I was mad for other reasons ... but sorry

and btw Im friendly and helpful in the game !!!

if my PC/Net was CRAP I will not start server :)

but they are not and you hare the right to ask "Home PC ?"

couse 50% of the servers are hosted by NOOB's with crap PC's ...

SORRY !

For me serv boring ZzzzZzz  farm Fruits ...  and LS and crystals special shields  for PVP token ... n/c  ppl make Bots and make PVP on bots .  Epic robe is sh!t  DC set is better

GL with serv

For me serv boring ZzzzZzz  farm Fruits ...  and LS and crystals special shields  for PVP token ... n/c  ppl make Bots and make PVP on bots .   Epic robe is sh!t  DC set is better

GL with serv

is not shit ... what you like more ? normal stats or SH!T Crazzy Stats ? whats better ? 2000 cast or 20000 ???

EDIT: Epic Robe Fixed ... Give Stats Like DC [More DEF]

this is nice u working on server ;]   but farm zone on Fruits is sh!t :/ soo f4cking boring :/   and this PVP token this is not good idea for PVP :/  better make another Farm for LS  and  somethink on crystals encahnt + shields ;]   put on RB drop some fruits +rb jawels ;]   its only my suggestions :P

And i dont want Crazy stats ;]  u can too add mask  with hmm  stats  +1-2 WIT  +con  str and other ;] +HP/CP/MP  ;]

dude if you dont know how to develop its trye ... L2J Is Sh!t but if you are good in java you can change that ...

any way the server is great !!! go go go join NOW !!!! you will not sorry !!!

dude if you dont know how to develop its trye ... L2J Is Sh!t but if you are good in java you can change that ...

agree !!!

L2Death Whisper is Shit ??? NO

L2Mafia is Shit ??? NO

and why NO couse the admins are great in java and they know their work !!!

so stop blame L2J for their bugs !!!

if you are good in java the bugs will not scare you !

sorry for off topic :)

My goodness, learn to type English!

L2J Interlude is crap, because none of the servers that are still IL, have no clue on how to fix their stability issues, security issues, etc, thus, players say that L2J sucks.

Upgrade to latest version, get rid of the faults, and never come back.