interlude [Interlude L2J] L][Revival

Kwlotoumpas

Server suck ass as i expected it to be.

Stolen Name 1/

Bad Game-play 2/

GateKeeper is messed up 3/

More than retarded gms 4/

Bad Server Economy [prices of things] 5/

Admin depsretly advertising servers everywhere he seems appropriate + 2 times posted his server 6/

I wont say good luck to you as your server will fail even if you have a mchine for 1 year that still doesn't change the fact that if your server doesn't drastically change it wont even get more than 100 ppl daily playing on it.

1) Name is not stolen, name inspiration came from the club i work at called "Balux Revival" to be honest lol, i noticed theres a russian server ofc i googled, but they aren't on voting sites, so /care.

2)Gameplay is not my work so i will not comment on that, i'd do it different in my opinion, but people seem to like the layout.

3)Messed up in what way? Any wrong TP or something? Its Beta so don't expect to see final results.

4)Can't disagree with that one, they are harmless due to restrictions, but a little maturity for a couple of them would go far. Nothing is permanent thats for sure.

5)Economy rate will increase once Beta Ends, If not before.

6)Admin is not desperatly advertising anything lol, Simply made a new Topic with the correct name we decided to go with so i'm suprised someone hasn't removed the old one already *Hint Hint*.

Lags are fixed.Someone was trying to close the server.New protection has been added.Also tattoo stones etc can be obtained by the raid bosses in DVC,ACM and COT.Soon there will be added a newbie raid boss in DVC entrance too with respawn 10-15 minutes.

I cant agree with you about the lags.Right now its lagging like hell again.You rly have to do smth about it.

EDIT: Here you have screen if you think that I lie ... 2mya87.png

EDIT 2 : Dunno who is trying to close the server but his attempts are successful. Atm everything is with 5 mins delay.

There isnt any lags i play here lot of time and never lag ... Just sometimes ...

Anyway srv worth to try LOG IN and HF :)

Before i logout i saw you IG ^.^ Have fun on our server Brzoza :)

I will say things how they are.I like the server and its features ( items/greater items/royal items ) but ( there is always "but" ) I do not like the bots in TvT farming Event medals and obtaining more event medals than a regular player. At the moment I think it needs a little balance ( which hope to be done soon ;] ). That's what I saw for 2 days. I really wanna see the server with much players ( Im sure that there will be )  ;) . Good luck !

And it's a good option that "War Cry" gives 25 000 p atk?

I dnt try this server,but as I see it has very high stats.

So,imo,the game will be totally unbalanced.Sry if I'm wrong.

There is balance ;)

Only what need change is Titan ... pff it fcking op ... 10k+ with critical and 5k normal stun si more than 50% for sure ...

No, it's bad because I got sonic blasted for 1000 damage 9 times in a row and there is NO WAY a gladi or anybody could make 9 crits in a row. So this is proven by war cry lasting 9 hours...

In the previous topic you said that you are not gonna have donations, but now I see a donations topic in your forum about prices etc. Yes there are no ++ items but 1kkk AA and 1k Gold bars will OP the game.