Lineage2Excavate Bug

Ok in my vacantion I was in Italy and decided to play Lineage 2 from there and i found this server Lineage 2 Excavate.The only problem was when I was trying to upload something on the internet i had 2-3 seconds lag because I had 60 kbps upload band.So I was trying to enchant my skills got pissed off of this lag and started to spam the enchant button....Surprise from my 174 evasion got 194 and I started investingating this bug I discovered it works only on passive skills (Gracia Final Only) I didnt tryed this bug on some other Gracia Final Servers so hope you try because now I cant make that lag anymore on at home because I have 1mbps  upload band x( .This bug works only on <<<150 kbps upload band .Ah to make this lag you need to upload some files on an uploading site I used 2shared and I opened 3-10 windows to upload files  for a big lag.Enjoy.Some picz from L2Excavate.

http://img40.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=shot00017e.jpg

i understand 10% of your speech   :-\ :-\ :-\ and from where we should know that you have "over-enchanted your skills/weapon and your evasion may not be bug, it depends up-on server dude  ??? ???

You dont unerstand Let me explain It doesnt matter how much you see it is +++ when you have big lag it enchants like +30 +40  or more skill because you spam enchant button for 20 seconds because of  big lag maybe it shows +6 skill but has +40 or more skill effect try it you will see is magic some frineds used it in excavate

Yes Im NightDream from Atlantis i opened this today i returned from vacantion and  made this account to show this bug to those that play on excavate I repeat i didnt tested this bug on other servers . I dont play anymore on excavate bcz i returned from vacantion now i return to atlantis to K.A. xD

Yes Im NightDream from Atlantis i opened this today i returned from vacantion and  made this account to show this bug to those that play on excavate I repeat i didnt tested this bug on other servers . I dont play anymore on excavate bcz i returned from vacantion now i return to atlantis to K.A. xD

Well, welcome in mxc from Trynty.

I will try  this exploit when i will have time, sounds promising.

What video people I was on italy now i returned i cant make this bug anymore dont you think i wouldput a video to show explanations ? but i dont have lag anymore I will try again to tell you how to use this bug .

1.test your upload speed if is over 150 kb you cant make this bug

2.if is under 150 go to www.2shared.com 4-5 times depending on upload speed(you need lineage 2 excavate opened )

3.Upload some big files to have time to enchant skills

4.if you have lag in game like 2-3 seconds delay go to enchant shop (Eliah i think)

5.try enchant a passive skill press on skill then spam the enchant button like 10000 clicks on that button while you have character status on.

6.if you see a major change onto your status that is influenced by that skills means you  made it

Advice you cane anchant more times  that skills for bigger effects

Enjoy and  hope you understand it