interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

i dont need opinions or comments from noob cheaters.

Noob cheaters?

Hmmm... A noob cheater closed the previous server?? Nice!

You advertise your server in a site full of noob cheaters?? Great!

i dont need . ucoz is for thoose that can pay a domain.

the new website will be up soon, dont worry noob

ok, i am waiting for new error's

when the website will be up.

i dont need opinions or comments from noob cheaters.

then go and advertise your server somewhere else.

And i`m the president of your country !

Tomorrow be in my office with your head in your pants :)

This community is great, to bad that are some noobs like you and others that dont know what L2 means.

And i`m the president of your country !

Tomorrow be in my office with your head in your pants :)

This community is great, to bad that are some noobs like you and others that dont know what L2 means.

for you l2 mean's onlly  Money>???

or sry little guy.. make the new site and you will see some 123124124124124124 pakss..:))

picture1mej.jpg

ok, sorry but I must share this picture...

Also, when CorLeoNe mentioned people being pised off because they got abnned is COMPLETELY FALSE!!! I was a very hard working farm who made vesper with 0 donations and I was NOT scammer, and I was NOT a hacker. So don't judge this community by the name... I actually liked your server until u fuucked it up.

and ?

I`m surprizes that you didnt say that the sky is blue. Read my posts above and you will understand what is with that announce. Servevr was not closed or other thinkgs, was only an announce to motivate them to vote.

www.l2evo.ro/forum

Light Member

OMFG OBVILION PUT ME ON JAIL FOR 1000 MINS FOR WHAT... ? FOR IT DC SERVER AND HE SPAWN MOB FOR FCKING NECRO TO USE SUMMONS I WAIT 1H FOR FIGHT AND FOR WHAT/?? OMG JUST NC CARLEONE 99% BUG SKILL AND U ASK L2 EVO REMAKE... WTF IS THIS 1K MINS ON JAIL .??? OVILION LEARN TO MAKE EVENT 1X1 ON COLISEUM USE SUMMONS WTF IS THIS.. FOR THAT NO HAVE PPLS ON NEW EVO ALL BUGS . WRITE THIS CORLEONE ... TNX ANSWER ME

Phenomenon

Post subject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS SERVER?!?!?!??!Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Light Member

and what now i put on jail 1week ??? 995 min more.. i wait to play this server 2day and for what for sh1t gm put me on jail...      I LIKE THIS SERVER BUT HOW TO PLAY WITH NECRO +5 WEPON MAKE ME 1.7K DMG OR TH MAKE ME 7K DMG WITH BACKSTAB?! OR CANSELL 99% WORK..

CorLeoNe

Post subject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS SERVER?!?!?!??!Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Site Admin

you use a bad language and you swear the gm

closed !

oooo, nice meeting you man

Good bye for now !

onlly this is yor Answer??

comon dude you wanna have manny pll in yor server?? but you dont care abou player's abou bug's is many bug's there lik  99% cancel 99% fear th make dmg 6k 7k with long in :O.. al the time critical error's

SO my opinion guy DONT JOIN IN THIS F(-beep-) SHIT!

i think that you are extremly stupid, because the server has only 1 day . i`m alone and i cannot fix everything in just one day . today i solve a lot of complains and game problems, but you THE  RETARD cannot understand that, because you dont know what this means.

GG