[Tutorial]Signature tutorial by MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster

• 2 weeks later...

lol , cool tutorial !

nice jop Đιsαsтєя™ :)

Call me MD mate!

@Smith:Who are you?I mean what was your previous name?

And thx for the good words :P

• 2 weeks later...

You have better to try out the mxc guides as my AIO says but anyway!

Thanks for your good words!

hey i cant understand this part :S

.:Applying cool effects/adjustments:.

Make a new layer and brush on the edges!As i said before playing with opacity and modes is funny so put the layer on Exclusion mode and set the opacity to 40%.Then you gonna get smth like this:

Now make a new layer and apply your image.Then go File/Place and place a stock background.More colors=better result.Put the stock background on overlay mode.Put opacity to 40%.Then put duplicate your render and bring it to the top!

Then make a new layer and brush a bit.Then make a new layer again and go Layer/Create clipping mask.Move until u like it.

OK now make a new layer and fill it with black.Then put it on linear dodge.Once you do so take out a 200 pixels soft brush and brush where your lightning will shine.

Then make a new layer and apply the image.Use burn tool to make it darker where it needs to be and the dodge tool to make it lighter!

Ok here you must apply the image again and Filter/Sharpen/Sharpen and delete everything but your focal(Centre of the signature)!!Apply the image again and go use the sharpen or the blur tool.This time touch ur sig only a bit!

Now make a new layer and brush with a 200pixels soft and black brush only on the edges!

Now it's adjustments time.You can gradient maps,photofilters and color balance.

All depending on your signature of course!

First i applied a black and white gradient map and putted it to 50% opacity and Overlay mode.

Next i applied a photofilter yellow.

Then another one Underwater which i putted on Darker color mode and 80% opacity!

use some pictures