LOL @ -1 karma.

ExTrEmEDwarf

zunix gave me -1 karma because i created a happy birthday topic? this doesnt make any sense with religious and gods.

zunix (+1/-0)  ExTrEmEDwarf (+2/-1)  -  Making a Topic about religious subjects , even its the nameday  In topic

well devon should be punished because he started. not my fault. he always make a religious subject on some topic just to make fun.

AND HAPPY NAMES DAY HAVE NO SUBJECT WITH RELIGIOUS.

let's stop good morning too ;P everything was ok but then devon posted we began again ;x

Lol, yes...

It was a topic made for wishes...

How is that related it with religious subjects? :S

As you guys can see, religion threads even when they are with good intentions can end up with flames (what a sad fact ;S)

Lets wait for a g mod to take actions.

Devon banned for 5 days

Morian's fixed your karma as i see

Happy name's day have nothing to do with religions is a commond sense (even if Devon try to proove us the opossite)

Topic Locked

Devon banned for 5 days

Morian's fixed your karma as i see

Happy name's day have nothing to do with religions is a commond sense (even if Devon try to proove us the opossite)

Topic Locked

yes, ExTrEmEDwarf karma fixed. ffs!!! He just made a post for magaki13's celebrate.

Also Devon punished with -1 karma because he started speak about religious subjects and banned by w3b for 5 days.

locked again.

happy birthday topic? happy name topic, and yes its fact, so it had a religious subjects, i post a wiki link too, so please stay at the facts, and not at feelings, or because its normal in your country

The religious started from devon, and the rule added mostly for Devon for starting all these. he always find a way to say something related to that and make them all start flaming etc. I would delete the post if u wouldnt lock it, and we had a nice conversation till he came. finally he got banned for talking for 5 days but i think he deserved more..anyway no hard feelings;and u forgot to lock the topic