[Guide]How to level faster 20-40

VIP

How to dual box to level faster 20-40 in Lineage2?the following information will give the answer to you.if you are interested in it .just look through.Hopefully the article can help you.

I believe you will learn something from it.In Lineage2 Adena game where population is decreasing each time more (or maybe people getting to high level faster and less chances for newbies to get that high) this is a good system to "Duo" with yourself.

what you need:

*2 Accounts (obviously XD)

*a Fighter class character, suggested someone who can use a pole

*a HEALER class character, i suggest a Shillien Oracle, though i hear a human cleric works too.

-suggested 2 PCs or 2 screens (i use laptop, and desk PC)

now you HAVE to spend 1 or 2 days leveling up to 20 and doing your first class change on EACH of your chars in Lineage2 Adena(check my guide to fast leveling :P can help you get up to 20 in less than a day)

For Melee: Try to master ONLY Weapon Masteries and Armor Masteries first, then go for your special weapon abilities (Example; Weapon mastery before 20, Pole mastery if you have access at 20 if not go directly to HEAVY ARMOR Mastery and then special weapon abilities, this may save you with a 1 hand weapon sometimes if you dont have pole abilities, like Dark elves)

For Mage: (note: I'm posting about Shillien oracle, since its the only healer class i have played) go first for buffs like Might, Focus (i suggest resurrection at 30 where you get Lv.2 that recovers 20% of the lost exp when dying) then MP Boosts and then Healing Magic (i like Battle heal, gets higher than Heal at early levels and goes almost instantly, but spends a lot of MP) and if you got some SPs left you can go for stuff like sleep (leave nukes at the end)

about equipment, if you can get brigandine armor that does very good, though Half Plate is the best in Lineage2 Adena game.

also if you dont want to spend and got a clan ask for help with Clan oath armor, quest doesnt takes so long.

Weapon you can get the Shadow weapon; Warpick (but there will be a point around 35 where you just wont have enough picks to keep leveling this way)

Creditz

www.lineageadenastore.com

lol i would prefer a warcryer and a bounty hunter for that

it has so many advantages...you level faster, you get materials for making money, and you can have your own buffer

just give the orc mystic a heavy armor + dagger (lvl 1 to 40 only) so he can take damage and hit with melee attacks, ofc c.speed will be hell slow but you will only use magic once every 20 minutes or so

STRATEGY:

-in the orc window, cast freezing flame at distance in the red mobs, lands 99% of time in the beginning levels with blessed shots (example: Partisan Hideway at lvl 20 for example, mobs are red and gives steel)

-change to the dwarf window and send it to hit mobs with spoil, the dwarf will tank and take the agro..you may have enough time to do it before freezing flame reaches the mob, so the orc wont take risks

-this way both levels faster, gets the benefit of party xp bonus, gets buffed and rich at same time..ofc you need to choose spots that gives materials that are actually useful

-not to mention you gonna have advantage against potential pkers/pvpers ^^