[Interlude] Hacking tool detected

Try to use a patched gameguard from fyyre.

This is for nwindow and disabled Gameguard => http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/nwindow_744_no_gameguard.rar

Its been a really long day trying to fix 2 errors im getting with my new interlude client. First it was Gameguard couldn't update. So I had to remove 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com from my host file. Then I would get ingame for 2 seconds to get a Hacking tool detected ( Im not using a hacking tool at all) So I added 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com  back in to fix the hack tool error. But it would come back to the first error -.-

I changed 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com to 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.net and the gameguard update error is gone. But Hacking tool detect is still here. can anyone help me.

Or try to get gameguard again, reinstall lineage ...

Yeah sure... that is a good option.. :P

Option 1 : When i have this problem i delete the GameGuard file from the patch i downloaded and add this one : GameGuard

Option 2 : And if that doesn't work i try adding this line at your hosts : 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com

Option 3 : If that won't work either... try this line : "Server Ip" nProtect.lineage2.com

Option 4 : If any of the above won't work... wait for a guy with knowledge about that to help you.