[Help/Request]NWindow.dll and NWindow.u

Well, the problem with my system is that i cannot see the skill enchant windows, and its all caused because its outside of the graphics game window and i cannot reach it. So i found that it gets fixed with NWINDOW files but whenever i put them, either the client just doesnt load (it stays on the lineage 2 small loading screens that u get when u start the client) or, i get a General Protection Fault error when i click on the START button at the character selection screen, or i get a critical error before the client starts saying that the Nwindow file is missing a code inside (in other words, its outdated).

I have a gracia final patched system and this is the only problem i have with it.

I have tried other system folders from other custom servers but i cannot add my own edits because it tells me there is a Virtual Memory error.

Well,i updated my client Gracia Final today.

System patched by me and 100% clear.

Try to use it --}  http://www.4shared.com/file/124936069/1fb6fcdb/System_CT23_14082009.html

Luck :).

Well, I ran into the same problems i mentioned earlier. Here is the critical error i get.

Insufficient Memory.

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1750200400 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1709933548*4 <- TArrayL2FNameSerialize <- FL2SetItemData::Serialize <- FL2ItemDataBase::Serialize <- FL2ItemNameDataManager::Serialize <- FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Cant be virtual memory coz damn i run on 6GB DDR3 at 1333MHz so damn..

then could be something wrong with your textures...maybe you have changed your loading screen with one for interlude or g2.

Nope, i performed a full client check before applying the custom system folder and i still get this error.