[Guide]Some ways to make your PC faster,for newbies.[UPDATED]

™Tekto StyleZ

I dnt know about Vista,but @ XP prof,I have try maybe the most of them that are for this os,and all give me,not many,but a little more "speed".

And everything that you disable/remove is useless at the most of the users:P

Then why you post here?:P

OFFTOPIC:Smra Geraka hmouna,x8es Geraka hmouna,ka8e mera ekei eimai:P

I posted from my mobile so I couldnt say a lot of things 'cause I can not write fast... (I edited my post)

//Offtopic

pou vgeneis geraka?

- Boot Faster:

The 'starting Windows 9x , xp' message on startup can delay your booting for a couple of seconds. To get rid of this message go to c:\ and find the file Msdos.sys. Remove the Read-Only option. Next, open it in Notepad or any other text editor. Finally, go to the text 'Options' within the file and make the following changes: Add BootDelay=0. To make your booting even faster, set add Logo=0 to remove the Windows logo at startup.

I have some troubles with my Msdos.sys: it's 0 kb and has no lines or whatsoever. Could you explain a bit more about this step.

For the rest; nice guide, very helpful

I have some troubles with my Msdos.sys: it's 0 kb and has no lines or whatsoever. Could you explain a bit more about this step.

If it is empty,there is nothing to do:P It does not take any speed of yor machine. Try one other trick ^ ^

For the rest; nice guide, very helpful

Ty a lot:)

• 1 month later...