interlude [UpComing](Interlude L2J)L][2 Penetration.

Kwlotoumpas

Can you make something about sieges ? Before server closed sieges was every 2 weeks. Can you make them every week ? I think that if you make them every week you will have more activity. But that is only my opinion.

Ok, I played this server before and guess what?

It is NOT WORTH A SECOND TRY!!!!!!!!!

In the old server which I think will happen again here in a bunch of dickheads in Royal come in lvl 25 areas and PK because they think they are god.

DONT JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I was Meatballz if any of u know me...

If you don't join for that reason i can only say to you and to the new and old players that this it will change fo sho. This time we will not make the same mistake. I help a lot of players to farm their gear and i have lvl up many more from bots buffers to bots for clan skills etc. This time server will be right and admin will be more active the same with gm's. If you have any doubts about that when server will be up come and find me to farm together if you like.

p.s. I know every single one player from old pene because i join in this server april and i know a lot. ;) If you don't believe me ask around the old players :)

If you don't join for that reason i can only say to you and to the new and old players that this it will change fo sho. This time we will not make the same mistake. I help a lot of players to farm their gear and i have lvl up many more from bots buffers to bots for clan skills etc. This time server will be right and admin will be more active the same with gm's. If you have any doubts about that when server will be up come and find me to farm together if you like.

How u can know he will be more active than before ? LAWL

How u can know he will be more active than before ? LAWL

Uhmm i know i will be more active than before because

1) im not workin 5 days a week (12 hours each day) so i'll have time for L2

2) Summer is ending so AccuSync will have 24 hours each day free for L2 (lol)

3) The Idiotic Staff will not longer be part of the server.

4)@Meatballz There will be protected leveling zones and non protected leveling zones.

@Meatballz Also there are much more things coming in the new Penetration.New players will be safe.

@Achmed Reported for spam and insulting

@Lolipop Maybe sieges will be every week.

See how i know ?  DevRaVeN said all + i know that Accu will not make the same mistake that he did before. He really want this server to be up and be pro so thats why he will be online.

p.s Make a test and see activity then choose the right way for sieges.

Well for fast reply i will join for sure LAWL xD

I think so srv will be better (i didnt played at old but i heared from darkslayer noob... xD)

And as i saw change hp if u can ... =/ 20k+++ is a bit to much ... and unbalance pvp =//

That's my suggestion ^^

GL & HF & GJ

I hope so ^^ I try it and i gonna farm so hard to be Top ^^

And IG Brzoza and if GM can tell exactly time open

Offtopic:Ok i gonna play smack down vs raw 2009 PS 2 xD

Cya GG HF ^^

Download PS 2 emulator for pc and have fun xD

I cant open the official time but in some days i will be sure about it.

I dont wanna lie and then start telling delay and more delay and more delay etc ;)

offtopic: emulator suck ^^ atm i playing at PS 2 and i kick his ass always at money in the bank ^^ If u play WWE and know character nice u'll be my friend for talk about it LAWL xD ATM my best is Triple H, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, CM Punk, Batista.

MY BEST IS JEFF HARDY FTW!! xD

on topic:And about srv oky dont tell us time because it cant work all good when u want and is good u wont lie us :P xD

as rise of hell srv staff make ... xD They say srv open in xxx days and still isnt open ... xD LOL LOL ROFL LMAO xD

GL HF see You ingame