[Help]Pws 8a kanw to elven ruins arena!!

MrDevil

Question

Hello...8elw na kanw to elven ruins arena...iparxei sxetiko topic...gia to pws na metatrepseis mia poli se arena( http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=57990.0 )...ala sto zone.xml den iparxei to elven ruins i an iparxei pws legete eki mesa...i an iparxei kapios alos tropos na to kanw arena to elven ruins...ginete epidi kai ston l2gold itan arena...pite plz ;)

8 answers to this question

I think u can make it just make a new zone at zone.xml i am not sure never tried but it should be smthing like this

<zone id='11010' type='Arena' shape='Cuboid' minZ='-3800' maxZ='-3600'> <---- here Change the zone id to what u want

<stat name='name' val='Giran Arena'/> <---- here change the name

<stat name='spawnX' val='73890'/> <---- change the cordinates with the cordinates of elven ruins u find them with /loc :P

<stat name='spawnY' val='142656'/> <---- change the cordinates with the cordinates of elven ruins u find them with /loc :P

<stat name='spawnZ' val='-3778'/> <---- change the cordinates with the cordinates of elven ruins u find them with /loc :P

</zone> i dont know if it will work but u can try :P

can u make it for me?i want the elven ruins to become an arena plz configure it for me thx :P

of course no ... its easy for me but i wont if u wait for all to done by others u will never learn so no .

lul...surely i know much more than u do...im a good dev but i dont know how to make an area that is not in the zone.xml arena...its just that u cant do it...^^ if u can share it...u are supposed to help man...or u just post to gain posts?

lul...surely i know much more than u do...im a good dev but i dont know how to make an area that is not in the zone.xml arena...its just that u cant do it...^^ if u can share it...u are supposed to help man...or u just post to gain posts?

if u know much more than me then u wouldnt ask for help btw i dont even belive u know the half i know but who cares let u belive :P

oh...i wasnt clear enough?...well i think i was...and if u want to gain post go and spam on the other posts...and oh yes...u r ubber... /bow to>>pro dev just fukin help lol...i dont want to get karma...cuz of posting continuously

Edit: Can someone answer on my question?^^

Mporeis na to kaneis pl eukola pisteuw..Pes m kati exeis kanei compile diko s server i exeis parei 1etoimo pack.....

Kane M Pm an 9es i grapse edw Gia Na Se Help...

(An dn apantisw edw kane m pm)(Elpizw na mporesw na se boi9isw oso mporw)