interlude [INTERLUDE L2J] L][Athebaldt

Candy

i login today in this server is very good i join oly and i had many points but i lagged and now i cant login ..

I think all have the same porblem.too luck that I am not banned xD

Welcome back ;] Im gonna try the server now. I have some nice memories from your previous servers  :)

you cant log now read before you post........

admin tell us why we cant log.

yesterday i log in normal but now when i try to log in when i enter my pass and id says you have been disconect from the server and when i go to creater account says username is already in use wtf?

i login today in this server is very good i join oly and i had many points but i lagged and now i cant login ..

Its up now.

The admin from L2 Phoenix hacked us...

NOOB!

Server is up and running..

New security software will be added momentarily.

Candy

Its up now.

The admin from L2 Phoenix hacked us...

NOOB!

Server is up and running..

New security software will be added momentarily.

very good news that you are alive. xD

cant wait to play

Candy

very good news that you are alive and cant wait to play^^

the sevrer wiped or what?

aff used worng system

Hey u again???? Duracell told me that u don't Done nice job.... WTF u pussing his Ass to getting u back into team??? OMG.... That's not a serious Developer and GM. That's my opinion... When i was Co Admin into his Gracia final server it was better than now where u are getting back.....

Duracell told ya that candy doesn't do nice job? LIER go make your pro signatures [leecher|failed|begging] user. i thought that you were dead as you posted :x and candy makes great job  stop trying to fill him with lies

Also as candy said that admin of l2 phoenix.net hacked us that's why you couldn't log in. security added and more updates tomorrow.

Duracell told ya that candy doesn't do nice job? LIER go make your pro signatures [leecher|failed|begging] user. i thought that you were dead as you posted :x and candy makes great job  stop trying to fill him with lies

Also as candy said that admin of l2 phoenix.net hacked us that's why you couldn't log in. security added and more updates tomorrow.

i heard that l2 athebaldt is a little bit different

like lifestones removed

no balance again

daggers are the pro in the srv

and i heard about some chars with 8k dmg to tyrant ;)

anyway i heard that athebaldt is totaly different

is this true?

i heard that l2 athebaldt is a little bit different

like lifestones removed

no balance again

daggers are the pro in the srv

and i heard about some chars with 8k dmg to tyrant ;)

anyway i heard that athebaldt is totaly different

is this true?

-Lifestones are on gm shop (buy them from coins of tvt)

-About daggers they are strong but we are planing to change them after the update if we do it now we don't know how they will be later

-8k to tyrant ? i have seen max 5.5 ... and on mage with tallum

No Sofaki,this server sucks a lot.

GMs NEVER answe at petitions.

I hope that sth will change..

I was online yesterday 7 hours that do you want now? I didn't got any petition then i was online.You make petitions then gms are not online? ;x then? 4:00 morning?

and i have been anwsering ALWAYS on pms -.-

re ade xese mas ... paliomakaka ... me olous tous giftous edw mesa.... anevazete servers ta klinete meta apo ena mina to poli ... kai meta anigete kai ksanazitate kosmo...

aisixtir.... afou vlepis den travaei o server..epidi eiste corrupt... o kosmos deneinai ilithios

sto 99% ton server edw ... tha sinadas (GMCHARS) opou tha se kopanane 10k damag... ti na pekso re makaka? na kano +full na eimai enas top char kai na tro sto telos 10k kai na mou to pezi dinami o giftos ...

ta pira tora...mono na klepsete kjai na to peksete dinami thelete.... afto isxi kai gia alkous server opos ipa...sxedon olous edw....QQ RE GIFTAKIA!

Accounts are now Auto Create.

We are doing a major update which has phx fixes/class fixes/skill fixes/weapon fixes, and much more.

Server will stay online and will have a 5min maintenece which the fixes will be made active.