hi  i want to start playing in the official russian servers (l2.ru) . does anyone know how i can dualbox? + also if some 1knows where i can find the english patch that translates the client from ruusian to english

thank you

You cant even play the ru.off beause  only russian ip can login,and the russ l2off is for free btw as i hear you can donate there

This is not true becouse many ppl from other countries play there aswell. It's for free and there are some donations but not the same ones like on private servers, instead of items,enchants etc. You getting special pots, for example to increase exp rate or decrese runing out of vitality.

• 2 weeks later...

Does somebody know a guide which explains how I can connect to L2.ru ?

I've got the client, I've registered my account but now I don't know what I've to change on my SO config.

I'm not sure but You have to change your settings. All you need to change is: your regional settings and unicode for russian. Should work.

Here is the picture where you can change it (vista): http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9882/opcjeg.jpg

I hope I could help  ;)