[Guide]Grenade + Knife Guide By `ReVenGeR

Grenades-Where to use them and which of them are?

flashbang.jpg

Cost: $200

Power: Medium

Range: Medium

Max Held: 2

Overview: This bomb release white gas so makes the other blind..

Where can i use it?

You can use it before you could enter tounels and generally where u want to have protections..

hegren.jpg

High Explosive Grenade (a.k.a. HE Gren)

Cost: $300

Power: High

Range: Medium

Max Held: 1

Overview: This bomb is simply fully DAMAGING bomb,and it can damage the enemy , even kill him if it hits him..If this one droped down near you you will see your life to 30-10 :D

How and where do you suggest me to use it?

You can use this bomb in small maps and weird like pool_day,where you have ++ to hit an enemy with this one..You can use it aswell in the de_dust2 on the tunels or on De_astec from the 2 sides of the bridge and cs_italy on many places..

sgren.jpg

Smoke Gas Grenade (aka SG Grenade)

Cost: $300

Power: N/A

Range: Large

Max Held: 1

Overview: One of the best selection of the attacking-style teams,when you drop it it release smoke !

Where do you suggest me to use it?

You can use this bomb on the same places like before,but this one haves the addition of the biggest range so you can make

"fake" moves so you will mess ur enemy..With the correct using this bomb is usefull

Knife and it's playstyle

knife.jpg[/color]

Bowie Knife

Manufacturer: Strider Knives

Cost: Free

Ammo Per Clip/Ammo Held in Weapon: N/A

Max Reserved Ammo: N/A

Special Weapon Function: Stab

Power: Low (Slash)/Medium (Stab)

Range: Very Close

Accuracy: High Up close (of course)

Ammo: N/A

Reload speed: N/A

Cyclic rate: High (Slash)/Low (stab)

Overview: This is the knife of the game..It is not such important as the other weapons,but you can kill ur enemies with this funny way and than take an ss to have fun with it..It is a painfull death..This knife although doing good damage..

Where do you suggest me to use it and how?

You can use dagger in small maps,where some nabs will take awp and cann't target you you gotta be fast moving..You can use it wherever you see a enemie's back..You have to be fast with it and always press RIGHT clik in order to do the slash..And one more tip,in order to have better "results" leave ur enemy to do the 1st move and you just go back,then go NEAR HIM and press RIGHT CLICK when you aim is a bit under or upper than your target's head..I Created a video also,that may help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_3wLzodXQo

Now if you want something more,i will give u a great text about how to do a headshot with a knife

1. knife headshot 16 up, 1 down love it hate it

*This definition applies to Counter Strike*

The act of stabbing your opponent in the face causing instant death to normal enemies, and in very rare cases, inflicting over 700 damage. This maneuver is indisputably the greatest demonstration of one's knifing prowess and overall leetness. A knife headshot also serves as one of the most humiliating deaths that a player may experience while playing CS.

How to execute the knife headshot:

(Required materials - Knife, mouse, and balls of steel)

1. Get your knife out and approach the enemy. The easiest way to set yourself for this maneuver is for your target to agree to a knife duel. This, however, reduces the epic value of the knife headshot. Some other methods of setting up for a KHS is flashing the enemy, the enemy running out of bullets, or if its really dark and you just happen to have NV goggles.

2. As you are about to make contact with the enemy, pitch your aim slightly upwards so that your knife will strike the face. (Note: The cross hair is not always an exact indication of where you will hit your enemy so knife headshots are almost never predicable unless one's extremely skilled with a knife)

3. If performed correctly, the knife should connect with the head and if the victim is wearing a helmet, then yellow sparks may appear along with a burst of crimson liquid.

It is also worth mentioning that in some zombie mod servers, the ones with super fast zombies, knife headshots are much easier to pull off as zombies, probably due to their speed.

Player1: "That stupid noob was spraying me with an AK and ran out of ammo so I ran up to him and got a knife headshot!"

Player2: "Fuckin pwned!!1!"

get this def on a mug Mug

knife headshot knife head shot knife headshot pwnage counter strike

by lolology Nov 3, 2007 share this

2. knife headshot 1 up, 8 down love it hate it

*This definition applies to Counter Strike*

The act of stabbing your opponent in the face causing instant death to normal enemies, and in very rare cases, inflicting over 700 damage. This maneuver is indisputably the greatest demonstration of one's knifing prowess and overall leetness. A knife headshot also serves as one of the most humiliating deaths that a player may experience while playing CS.

How to execute the knife headshot:

1. Get your knife out and approach the enemy. The easiest way to set yourself for this maneuver is for your target to agree to a knife duel. This, however, reduces the epic value of the knife headshot. Some other methods of setting up for a KHS is flashing the enemy, the enemy running out of bullets, or if its really dark and you just happen to have NV goggles.

2. As you are about to make contact with the enemy, pitch your aim slightly upwards so that your knife will strike the face. (Note: The cross hair is not always an exact indication of where you will hit your enemy so knife headshots are almost never predicable unless one's extremely skilled with a knife)

3. If performed correctly, the knife should connect with the head and if the victim is wearing a helmet, then yellow sparks may appear along with a burst of crimson liquid.

It is also worth mentioning that in some zombie mod servers, the ones with super fast zombies, knife headshots are much easier to pull off as zombies, probably due to their speed.

Player1: "That stupid noob was spraying me with an AK and ran out of ammo so I ran up to him and got a knife headshot!"

Player2: "Fuckin pwned!!1!"

**Credits for the guide `ReVenGeR^ and Special ThanksS To MasterDisaster for his text about headshot

(Weapons images from cs nation)

How and where do you suggest me to use it?

You can use this bomb in small maps and weird like pool_day,where you have ++ to hit an enemy with this one..You can use it aswell in the de_dust2 on the tunels or on De_astec from the 2 sides of the bridge and cs_italy on many places..

You only use HE in these places?? This babe can be deadly anywhere and anytime on any map.

U only use the HE grenade in such places? Man u use the HE EVERYWHERE on ALL of the maps. It can be deadly even by mistake.

it's auto meaned that u used everywhere..i tell the best spots..cause every there he drops it.. -.- anyway u are so pro!

it's auto meaned that u used everywhere..i tell the best spots..cause every there he drops it.. -.- anyway u are so pro!

I didnt realy understand what u said but ok. I wont argue with u anymore.  Also i never said i am pro.

/grow up

I didnt realy understand what u said but ok. I wont argue with u anymore.  Also i never said i am pro.

/grow up

yea i will grow up soon..

Omg..Please be on topic next time..if by the WHOLE GUIDE you find and notice this thing..what should i say?!

I dont know... but if i see something i will tell you. Personally i dont like these shares in cs. You have had some very good ones that were worth even karma but these are not good.

I dont know... but if i see something i will tell you. Personally i dont like these shares in cs. You have had some very good ones that were worth even karma but these are not good.

i do not care about karma..i do this bcause i am bored -.-

LoL mate this guide is really usefull...In case u don't like it and be one from the rebels here then express ur opinion in calm way...There is no reason to argue like kids 'coz i know that u both act like men :D

//ontopic:I have no words to express my feelings...This guide really made me a pro gungamer and there is no noob that could pwn me today...I am really gratefull mate ;)

And thx for the special thx lOl

A check-up of this guide too

This is supposed to be a guide not a comedy book .  Again common sense guide. Aim for head wait for the guy to firstly make his move than move back and slash.. so far the 2 guys i have read aren't good let's see the other 2. I will comment them all.

Awesome mate u are ready for be part of alcaeda (?) jk =P

GJ

LoL...No he isn't..He is ahmed the dead terrorist combinated with Ali Baba,40 thieves and Osama Bin Laded...

Hey,Quentin what's wrong with ya???Pls be less rude next time...

Learn us CS :P . I understood how well you know playing cs while you were killing me 4-5 times with knife in poolday , all of the headshot :P Reve rulezzz

Who the hell are u? How u know that Reve knows cs? Lets say that u are not a bot.U act like he is great. OMG grow up in here.  IMO revenger is VERY BAD in cs.