"best" files to start.

showma

Question

hello all,

my friend and me decided to make a pvp server with some cool modifications and tweaks. i have been in this l2j stuff for about a month. but not to serious. i realised that with this "skill" i never can make a server that i want to. now, we have a server machine with good connection, so i have to learn how to work these things. so, we want to make an interlude pvp server. which is the best l2j server to work with? i think i need a clean one, make the basic configs and after learn some java to make my own modifications. i know some dev team who work an il, but they are too busy know and i dont have time to wait for the new updates. now, what do u think?

6 answers to this question

check this: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=62532.0

but u need 30 posts to see it :s

i think this is the bast clean pack.

ty, i'll download these files for test. one more guestion..can u give me a good link about java. i wanna learn this language, but there are so many information about this on the net and i dont know what is the best for me..for a beginner.

"i realised that with this "skill" i never can make a server that i want to. now, we have a server machine with good connection, so i have to learn how to work these things." was it not a bad idea? u dont buy a car before u cant drive it or do u?