[Request] Avatar and Sig :-]

O.o I'm spamed what should i do !? Now i won't have time ti play L2 anymore U_U i will start to work on the sigs :>

@Black Jack - i was watching your topic a while ago :P and tryig to find something nice for it and i have smthing cool im my mind right now just wait :P . I remeber that u maked a sig request long long long etc. time ago :P and i didn't make the sig for you so you are my first on my list :-]

Well, put me last on the list. Its kinda unfair for the others, cause Im the only one in this topic which has already a custom avatar made from you. :|

I loled with this one :S

Man greek teams are not that recognized abroad so it's a bit difficult to find a render of panathinaikos..

But if u want to change the theme from PAO to Cisse...I found one awesome render with him from tha campaign of F50 Tunit soccer shoes...

Take a look Here

well its good,if u can make something like this can u send to me? ty anyway

i cant make any signature,thats way i ask to u :/

Ohh >.> my bad ...Then ..if there is no escape :-s (j/k) I will make a sig for you :D

First my avatar+sig u nab cake xD!!

I requested it first so

//make_it_xD

Because u was such a nice guy and didn't start to yell on me and tell me i am stupid cuz i fuked ur name i maked a avatar for u as a gift ... cuz the one u got uhm it isn't nice at all .Ok enought with the words here is the avatar !

jt2v49.gif

//waiting a response

EDIT : Now i am bored ...so i will make sigs later just don't start to ask me when the sigs will be finished ok ? They will be finished when i will be bored of playing l2 >.>