[HELP] Guys help with compile (i have an error)

Draagoon

Question

When i try to compile (oneo rev) with eclipse i have an error. I try to compile Datapack i compile it but when i try to compile GS_LS_INT i have an error it says:

Buildfile: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build.xml

clean:

[delete] Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build

init:

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build\classes

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build\dist

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build\dist\Oneo_login

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build\dist\Oneo_gameserver

version:

[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion": CreateProcess error=2, ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?compile: [javac] Compiling 1157 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build\classes

BUILD FAILED

C:\Documents and Settings\Dragon\workspace\Interlude\GS_LS_INT\build.xml:67: Unable to find a javac compiler;

com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.

Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK

Total time: 2 seconds

What to do? help me pliz  :(

2 answers to this question

First of all install JDK 6

Open eclipse go to windows - preferences  and select java.

then select installed JREs and choose the first one click edit after click drowse on JRE home directory and choose the folder JDK not JRE.

Save and compile.