Stuck Subclass

anekiller

Question

6 answers to this question

To stuck the classes you cant do it by your self you have to edit the core and especially l2pcinstance and l2char.

In Last oneo rev i have implented a System that allow to your players stuck the skills from their subclasses so easy and with one Boolean true or false.

This you want to stuck the skills from the same race and only from 1 subclass you cant make it happened because need a big knowlege to edit the core side or maybe implend a code for this I can make you a patch for this but i dont know if it will work good with your revision and your current settings.

Best Regards,

Stelios

To stuck the classes you cant do it by your self you have to edit the core and especially l2pcinstance and l2char.

In Last oneo rev i have implented a System that allow to your players stuck the skills from their subclasses so easy and with one Boolean true or false.

This you want to stuck the skills from the same race and only from 1 subclass you cant make it happened because need a big knowlege to edit the core side or maybe implend a code for this I can make you a patch for this but i dont know if it will work good with your revision and your current settings.

Best Regards,

Stelios

Or maybe this thing to take only from one class is possible only with jython

Is there anything like : st.getPlayer().setsubclass()  ?

If its core i need this too  :P

or make a npc which can give ya skills?

maybe...

Ezeral i need for jython if u know what is the command to add a sub st.getplayer().??

I was looking how to make an npc not to give skills but sub u as you would normally at a villagemaster. The thing is that when I open the villagemaster's html i see at html this:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Subclass 1">
Add a sub-class.

But i dont wanna do this but to make (xorista) for example :

if event == "0" :

st.getplayer.subclass("class needed")

Is it possible?