[Help] Lifetime Donate member

i'm thinking to donate a lifetime donator member not silver/gold.

i see the topic "New Lifetime Platinum & Donator Members!" but i can't understand very well, can anyone make a tutorial for me ??? How to make a lifetime donate member.

PS.: i live in Brasil !!!

u want to donate through paypall or paysafecard?

If its about paysafecard u sent to Maxtor a pm with the card's number and the serial number.

If its about paypall then click this:

84063463wz1.jpg

13040567.jpg

30098314oh6.jpg

and then u will see the how to.

look through the paysafecard's site... type ur address and it will give u a map with ur home and the closest stores that u can buy paysafecards...

paysafecard's = u pay money, they give u a card with a serial number and then u PM maxtor writing down ur serial number and what exactly do u need...

EX: hi maxtor! my paysafecards' number is ************ (don't remember how many numbers are) and i want to be a platinum member...

after that maxtor will check ur paysafecards' number and give u ur award of ur donation!

i hope that i have helped u ^^

look through the paysafecard's site... type ur address and it will give u a map with ur home and the closest stores that u can buy paysafecards...

paysafecard's = u pay money, they give u a card with a serial number and then u PM maxtor writing down ur serial number and what exactly do u need...

EX: hi maxtor! my paysafecards' number is ************ (don't remember how many numbers are) and i want to be a platinum member...

after that maxtor will check ur paysafecards' number and give u ur award of ur donation!

i hope that i have helped u ^^

xBoRk666 Really thanks now i understand perfectly :D

this is the time to broke my little pig T_T

thanks thanks !!

@EDIT

paysafe.jpg

Don't have Brasil on safecard :/

Yep GrisoM, but i want donate to see the atualizations, in Brasil some players make L2J servers every day, and the brasilians have aaa fat eyeeee, make one server win donates before close it.

If i have the dragon before the share i will be "The Stronger" of all these 500x servers + cause i play lineage for a long time ago and i don't have time and provision to play X_X

Al i want is be stronger fast  :D

GrisoM u're my heroooo *-*

Haha i'm joking xDD