reLoaded =O New Anti-Bot ???

Well I just back after... 1 week Inactive and what i see ?=O Look that :

wtffffffffff.jpg

Pls help me Guy's... :(((

I've read some thread but... Can't understand it >.> ''

so you made the system hack? i mean you copyed the engine, ini etc to other system to can run the walker

am i right?

No oO I have original system of Reloaded >.>. Now game start's but when i type login and pw and lick login, then it\s always same ''U have been logened in. Please wait a moment'' And it stop here. Nothing's more happen. :)

No... First of all it gived me Critical like on Screen... But i reinstalled Lineage and now Game normal start's... I type password and Login -> click ''Login'' and it write me ''U have been logened in. Please wait a moment''... It's this moment before u chose server :P

My english is terrible sry ;D

No... First of all it gived me Critical like on Screen... But i reinstalled Lineage and now Game normal start's... I type password and Login -> click ''Login'' and it write me ''U have been logened in. Please wait a moment''... It's this moment before u chose server :P

My english is terrible sry ;D

And have you tryed to speack with someone else from that server. If they can join and you don't for exemple

Yea I did.. well I just ask ppl from my clan, and they can't use it too.. I read somewhere that IP server is changed, is it important? I must change something? Like IP in host ?

As i know not.. the ip can change times in a row, it isn't a problem. But now i don't know what's wrong maybe someone else knows it. I thought that the problem were something else but not that.

Sorry to can't help you anymore but if i find something to help you i will inform you