L2 Century is officially closed (The server we hacked)

ECLIPSE

this server made me lol. they said that the java data was lost and the administrator restored it in one night. every bug was fixed in one night (then you could add all the subclasses etc) olympiad bugs werent working i was sure there are not bugs working. and then it got hacked lol

really how did you do it?

If you believe that by using some shitty programs developed by other people or finding passwords cause you are lucky you are called 'Hackers' then you are totally wrong.

really how did you do it?

Actually someone just finded the pw of kazeno ;x

Fist, I explain that two maxcheaters.com members who tried two packets and they were working are not hackers. However the fault is ours since we didn't protect the server because we didn't know these kind of hacks are still working and when we noticed it, it was too late to fix them.

We had two choices: Close the server, or wipe it and open it again. I choose the first one.

Based on that fact, Lineage II Century is officially closed.

why are you showing us this topic? actually kazeno flames u in the beginning of the post

i still dont understand what happened anyway

Let me explain :).

Kazeno was to noob to protect his mysql server.

so finding his mysql's server IP was enough to create a such a disaster.

So his mysql's server IP was 79.131.243.*** (currently down).

Using as username: root and password: root you had full access on the server's database.

pwnedw.jpg

now, enough about hacking and shits like that. that doesn't make you a hacker. find a proper word.

Let me explain :).

Kazeno was to noob to protect his mysql server.

so finding his mysql's server IP was enough to create a such a disaster.

So his mysql's server IP was 79.131.243.*** (currently down).

Using as username: root and password: root you had full access on the server's database.

now, enough about hacking and shits like that. that doesn't make you a hacker. find a proper word.

i think this can happen only if he has enabled root access from remote machines. it looks like he enabled it to access the database from his pc but he didnt change the password lol

is that right?

You hacked it?Wow you are da man.Are u serius little kid?I saw in one topic one guy giving away that chars"Admins chars" acc info.Since u get him you can do everything.

No i didnt hacked them.Based on THAT fact i am saying that THEY/WE hacked them and learn to read before you f*kin flame.Thanks

Now if that is calling hacking i dont know,and i am not in the position to know,the guy(Serk) in his thread said "we hacked them",that's why i putted they word hack in my thread.ok?And even if i am wrong thats  not a reason for you to panic really ........

I didnt said i was a hacker,i am just saying that if someone wanna think he is a hacker,let him think!Its not a reason for you to panic,or flame him like you knew him from yestairday