[Help] Blac Icons in multisell

Dr.Metall

Question

9 answers to this question

Like Onlylove said you don't have the right files in your system folder.

If these armors are custom try to add the armorgrp of these armors in your system folder and then paste the systextures (of these armors) in your lineage ii folder.

DR.Metall look, is that ur server or you downloaded it from a website?!

If you downloaded from one other server ( website ) be sure that you downlaoded all the items, if it is ur own server and you downloaded the patch from somewhere, be sure that u copyed all the right files to the right place!

LOL.......

what. all files.

are in the correct place.

Dude if you don't even understand what i sau how can you ask for any help?

[PT]

Olha, se isso for o teu mesmo server, ve nos ficheiros que vieram com o pack que tu sacaste, mais nao vou dizer ja chega, apesar de mais, se continuo a falar contigo ainda dizem que isto e spam, por isso se nao entendeste, nao posso fazer mais nada, nao tenho mais pa eplicar.. Boa sorte

it is because of ur id i gues the are like 999945 or so java have a limit an id i don't  know exactly the number in my mind ~35k is limit (gues) change the id of the items to 9550 or so it work 100% :D