Aion Private Servers

Geralt

Its a fact that many ppl around the earth are starting to build their own aion servers!thats cuz server files are on the net!If any1 owns the required files to run it and knows how post here so u can help ppl like me to enter it at least to test a few things!I know its early but if some1 happens to have such files that are virus/spyware/adware free ofc then please share them with us and perhaps we can all work on one server to make it run correctly instead of working separatelly!Thx  :)

P.S Yes i have searched for it alot but all i have found are untrusty files with viruz along with them or server files that only allow u to reach character creation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no AION PRIVATE SERVER yet! if someone show me a FULL functionaly free AION server i gine 100$ in cash!!!    $-)

http://en.aionwars.com/

u need my paypal or something ?

www.aion-emu.com  Thats a dev team witch curently working on server packs..

Anyway i think u might make a subforum for Aion, it is a great game and it deserve a developers like u guys.. WE FKN NEED IT ! xD