Lineage 2 requirements

Hi, im spanis,sorry for bad englis and i have:

Celeron CPU 2,40 GHz , 1,00 gb ram and Ati radeon 9550/ X1050 series

And when i run lineage 2 i cant play so much lag , i think it is pc lag, i need change any hardware?Is wrong some config of pc?In virtual ram i have 2560 mb.I format and i have 14 years old i dunno if i do something wrong, or i need new drivers or something :S.If the topic is in wrong section move plz.

Ah and my procces too:

Googletoolbarnot..

wuauclt.exe

taskmgr.exe

ccc.exe

wuauclt.exe

alg.exe

servicelayer.exe

wlloginproxy.exe    What is this???

usnsvc.exe

Mom.exe

ccsetmgr.exe

navapsvc.exe

svchost.exe

jusched.exe

ccapp.exe

rundll32.exe

rundll32.exe

explorer.exe

ctfmon.exe

svchost.exe

ati2evxx.exe

spoolsv.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

ati2evxx.exe

lsass.exe

services.exe

winlogon.exe

csrss.exe

symlcsvc.exe

spbbcsvc.exe

sndsrvc.exe

smss.exe

ccevtmgr.exe

nscsrvce.exe

aluschedulersvc...

npfmntor.exe what is this??

iexplore.exe

system

Inactive process of...

Total 41,  are  normal these proces¿

Thx ^^ i need play l2 without much lag :).

I have 1 mega, in all servers that i play i have lag and to open much time, dragon network for example lagged.1 mega is ok? control+alt+supr ss http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=controlaltsuprsh9.jpg 

Thx ^^

your internet provider doesnt have the best connections in order to play lagless...this means that there are much better internet providers in your region that provide better services

I have 1 mega, in all servers that i play i have lag and to open much time, dragon network for example lagged.1 mega is ok? control+alt+supr ss http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=controlaltsuprsh9.jpg 

Thx ^^

You think 1 mb is enough ?? I have a 11mb connection (wireless) and still i have laggs (sometimes) ;D

your internet provider doesnt have the best connections in order to play lagless...this means that there are much better internet providers in your region that provide better services

Yeah telefonica sux but my parents dont want change :S well the next month they put me 3 mb and 80 euro/month.

Byee