Destroyer or Warlord

Which is the best at aoe?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best at aoe?

• Destro
    • Warlord

Obviously the destro well the two have one good pdf and hp,but if u want make items i mind adena and bla bla,is the warlord,but if u want make that too (adena) the destro with the pole is good too,and is good for pvp too and is more cool the orc =P

i would say destro some times (frenzy zealot +rage)  cause u may low ur hp at ur own will

if u use proper weapons in a proper order ... w/ this way u ll be able to have (inp pvp servers)

zealot and frenzy about every 30 to 40 secs.

the problem with destro/titan is that this char has no aggro and sometimes its borring for me to run around

and making trains.

On the other hand dreadnaught has aggro so he is always on the move(i mean: no need to w8 for reuse

of skills)

the thing w/ these 2 chars is like "one way or another" when we talk about A.O.E.

Hit47 imo gave the right answer

Destro of course!!He got frenzy(or guts),zealot,battle royal,war frenzy,great p.attack,p.def and many others things.Warlord is quiet good too..but comparing these chars i prefer 100% destro.. :)

If you're talking in open PvP destro is way better. In farming w/o  buffs Warlord is better but with Buffs destroyer is way better than him because of his damage-increase skills :Frenzy,Rage and also the critical / atkspeed increasing skill : Zaelot It really makes him damn strong but i will have to repeat myself and say this is only in high-rates with full buffs. On low-rates where you can't afford to have full buffs i would most likely pick the Warlord for AoE farming.

He clearly refers to AoE dmg means that destro equiped on pole its tottaly useless since the range would be awefull so the Hp regeneration would be low.Not to mention about the terrible dex.Besides,titan on pole is only good when his frenzy and zealot skills are on..Means that without them your kinda useless since frenzy/guts/zezalot have a quite long reuse[Depends on the servers actually]..I mean,waiting till your skills are on again is pathetic as hell.

Lemme put things in order-

Titan on a pole:

No range

Awefull Dex [ Hp regeneration would be low since critical damage and rate affects vampiric rage ]-[ Shitty atk.speed ]

No stuns

Terrible p.def

Warlord :

Stuns

Howl

Awesome range

Revival

Battle Roar

Weaking skills depends on kind of mob

Cool DEX cuz of the Thrill

Warlord is the best option to farm..Otherwise you gotta be patient if you pick the hard side -> Titan.