[WTS] L2InC x500

Hey ya im selling a AiO Character. (Buffer)

If you buy it from the Admin it costs 50 euro

AiO Buffer Char: 50 Euros. (Char with all Buffs)

Im selling character with

(Prophet,Dancer,Songer,Warcryer,Elven Elder,Shilien Elder,Dworf) And one another char for Kamael Buffs in second account. [subclasses]

For 25 Euros.

PayPal Transfers only.

First you send the money and then you get the account names and passwords.

Thanks.

This is aio character , no ziggo gem ;] , krzysiu u are stupid.

(Prophet,Dancer,Songer,Warcryer,Elven Elder,Shilien Elder,Dworf) And one another char for Kamael Buffs in second account.

u know what it means AiO ?

u have all skills in 1 char, and u dont have to change subs.

and yes im stupid :)

ye dude this char is only lvl up and ofc ziggo gem is really better it costs 25 E to donate but i can make ur char in 2h its only lvl up and its a 500x server so better sell for 15 or something and u wont even find someone with 15E trust me...

no pay in this server is free buffer in this server me and my sister we have 8sub in 1 char the sub is change asap beucose soory for my english becouse he have 1 ball i dont know name and that he have all for you

no pay in this server is free buffer in this server me and my sister we have 8sub in 1 char the sub is change asap beucose soory for my english becouse he have 1 ball i dont know name and that he have all for you

I know what u are trying to say cause i know for what u are talking about better post in greek topics dude