[Test GM]Searching for a testing GM

WizZy™

Question

Well i need a GM who can help me with class balancing .. I mean like i`ll make him GM and we will test all classes each other to see who is OP and who is weak.. I`ll make the balance i just need him for test ;) Anyway if he/she is doing his/her job well,she/he can stay GM or even admin forever ;) My server is *L][ Debo* its a new fresh server and we need some test gm's ;) Our community is very low se we need players too.. If the gm can bring me players i can make he/she admin ;) Anyway i may be little evil sometimes but i`m fair ;) Well .. The web : www.l2debo.tk andd if u are interested pm me here.Thanks for the attention and reading ^^

4 answers to this question

Well i need a GM who can help me with class balancing .. I mean like i`ll make him GM and we will test all classes each other to see who is OP and who is weak.. I`ll make the balance i just need him for test ;) Anyway if he/she is doing his/her job well,she/he can stay GM or even admin forever ;) My server is *L][ Debo* its a new fresh server and we need some test gm's ;) Our community is very low se we need players too.. If the gm can bring me players i can make he/she admin ;) Anyway i may be little evil sometimes but i`m fair ;) Well .. The web : www.l2debo.tk andd if u are interested pm me here.Thanks for the attention and reading ^^

i can help you,nikos7_90@hotmail.com