[CT2.2 L2J] L2Absolute Server x5000

planetnet

Hello folks,

I would like to introduce you a high rate server which is going to give you an unforgetable uniqye experience in the world of the Lineage 2 !!!

Server's Name is : L2absolute

Rates are going like the folllowings :

Rate Exp : 5000

Rate SP : 5000

Party Exp Rate : 2

Party Sp Rate : 2

Max Enchant Weapon : 40

Max Enchant Armor : 30

Drop Adenas : 5000

Chance in Enchanting with Blessed Weapon Scroll (%) : 70

Chance in Enchanting with Blessed Armor Scroll (%) : 60

Unique NPC Buffer System with seperate buffers to choose your buffs. Buffs in our sever last 8 hours !!!

Special Features in our server !!! :

Pledge Tattoo in our server is designed in that way, that it multiplies your CP/HP/MP stats for a longer-enjoyable PvP.

2 Type of Custom Armors exist in our server :

Epic Armor Plate Armor / Brigadine / Tunic

L2absolute Armor Plate Armor / Brigadine / Tunic

2 Types of Custom Weapons exist in our server :

Unique Mordor Weapons

L2absolute Weapons

The Custom Armors/Weapons are available to all our players once they can be obtained by farming materials in our Custom Special Designed Areas easily with our Unique Materials System.

We offer to our players Farming Zones at Peaceful areas, in PvP/PK areas and at Areas where special designed Guards are protecting you by the PKers.

Custom RaidBosses are also available where you can co-operate and Raid them. There are variable prices from each one like Materials which are required for making Armors/Weapons, Dynasty Armor/Weapons, Blessed Scrolls and Hair accescorries.

[Events]: TvTs and CtFs are occuring continiously each 2 hours im the during of the day. Last for 30 minutes and give you Blessed Armor/Weapon Scrolls.

GM-Staff online the most hours of the day providing you an enjoyable and pleasure game away from bugs and problems.

NO wipes !!!

P.S.1: Community is over than 600 players !!! We are hopefully expecting you to see you soon in our server !!!

P.S.2: Continiously updated by l2j-free, correcting problems and bugs in game.

Join us today !!!

http://www.l2absolute.com/

Enjoy !!!

i found the page for register account..but why page tell me everytime that rechapta code is wrong?i havent firefox but why i must have it to register.........with IE i cant make a account and enjoy this good server?...answer me thx

Well,I Used To Play There....It Was A Very Good Server But I Stopped....

I Think It Is The Best Choice For Some1 Who's Looking For A Good,Stable,Balanced PvP Server.....

Planetnet:Are You GM Or Something???

can someone answer me???..i need register an account to login but i wont install firefox....there are no other ways to create a game account?whit IE is normal that page tell me everytime that CODE CHAPTA IS WRONG?

i wanna enjoy this server :/ help me