Tyrants ! ( Grand Khavatari )

well you are all right ... but each class is different and you should found some pvp tactics about each class...

like on mages ... i played tyrant for some time and i didnt use any dyes ... maybe couse of fists +13 ... but fighting an mage is an impresive thing ... use ogre it lowers your speed ... but you are hard as rock to mage attacks ... all you have to do is just use range attacks and he will soon notice that he can do you any harm and hes cp pots are ending really quick couse of your skill power ... when he tryes to back off use rabbit to get him ... criple him ... and do what you want huricane assult is the best at this point ... well i was wearing heavy armor sets for fighting cripled oponent ... and i used light+rabbit to catch on oponnent and flee when you dont have a chance to servive ...

btw i like idea with STR dyes but -dex uhmmm i cant loose my speed ... for me speed was the best element of suprising other players con is also importent tyrant hp is awsome ;)

Fist +  critical stun = dead fist user

/useskill fake death

It depends on what you are fighting, crit stun is good against mage, archer, and daggers. It is not good against classes with Fortitude skill or high con.

well you are all right ... but each class is different and you should found some pvp tactics about each class...

like on mages ... i played tyrant for some time and i didnt use any dyes ... maybe couse of fists +13 ... but fighting an mage is an impresive thing ... use ogre it lowers your speed ... but you are hard as rock to mage attacks ... all you have to do is just use range attacks and he will soon notice that he can do you any harm and hes cp pots are ending really quick couse of your skill power ... when he tryes to back off use rabbit to get him ... criple him ... and do what you want huricane assult is the best at this point ... well i was wearing heavy armor sets for fighting cripled oponent ... and i used light+rabbit to catch on oponnent and flee when you dont have a chance to servive ...

btw i like idea with STR dyes but -dex uhmmm i cant loose my speed ... for me speed was the best element of suprising other players con is also importent tyrant hp is awsome ;)

ty this helped for me really good :))