Few questions..

WizZy™

Question

Huh so i need to ask a few things about java things..

I`m sure someone of you played lowrate or just played la2abyss or l2dex or LL2 .. So anyway i need a code for a bluff but not the normal one.. I need hummm dunno how to explame it so i`ll give ya a video

watch this (AOO best player in dex ^^) and pls take a look at the bluff effect.. So anyone has ideas how to do this thingie?Thanks ..

7 answers to this question

Well i mean the texture effect.. If you see at our servers the player just shows his back and do a effect of bleeding and freeze.. But here he is like a vibrate thingie (sry my english is not so good ;/).Or anyway on lowrate the target 100% shows his back but no stun and 50% or affected by PDef rate for stun too.. Watch the video when AOO uses bluff and see the effect i mean.

Well i mean the texture effect.. If you see at our servers the player just shows his back and do a effect of bleeding and freeze.. But here he is like a vibrate thingie (sry my english is not so good ;/).Or anyway on lowrate the target 100% shows his back but no stun and 50% or affected by PDef rate for stun too.. Watch the video when AOO uses bluff and see the effect i mean.

The video has a really poor quality.

If you want just change the Bluff's AI in the source.You can make it do anything, if you want you can make Bluff delete chars or make them invis (dunno what for but w/e).

No no you dont get me.. Didn't you ever play lowrate? It does the vibrate effect not to make them invis.. pff ;/ Please read my topic carefuly ..

The invis thing was an example.Just mod the file to match your needs.