[Share]PHX Enchant (and a CT2 server where it WORKS)

hahaha ^^ i got to jail and i was speaking english and the admin was speaking spanish and i was swearing him and he was saying thank you 0xa0x0ax0a0x

can someone give me the msn of the admin ? xD

hahaha ^^ i got to jail and i was speaking english and the admin was speaking spanish and i was swearing him and he was saying thank you 0xa0x0ax0a0x

can someone give me the msn of the admin ? xD

i get banned 4 times and im in now :) he can block me i will break hes nerves jajajaj  ;D ;D ;D

You are bad guys :(..Why are you making the admin suffer???

Hehe I am going to try it to ^.^ ...If it works I will play there xD..and make his life BAD!! xD

Hehe I am going to try it to ^.^ ...If it works I will play there xD..and make his life BAD!! xD

Hes allways online and Gm's too ... i hate this xD ... we can hack as we want ... i get to farm area and kill 20 ppls one hit per ppl and he get mad jajaja ... but it was fun ...

well, the admin just dont fix it, i tell how the exploit works... 1 week or more and still no fix... so i posted here :P

i get banned 4 times and im in now :) he can block me i will break hes nerves jajajaj  ;D ;D ;D

blocked in msn i mean

i enter all nights to the server just for fun xD i have like 30-40 accounts banned xDDDD

well, the admin just dont fix it, i tell how the exploit works... 1 week or more and still no fix... so i posted here :P

blocked in msn i mean

i enter all nights to the server just for fun xD i have like 30-40 accounts banned xDDDD

when he logs out this asshole ? :D

when he logs out this asshole ? :D

i think never xDDDD

here is 13:27 pm now and is online, i enter from 16 pm to 3 am and still is online xDD

maybe form gmt -3  4-5 am  to 11 am he sleep ehehehe