[HELP] L2phx download (virus)

Hi all...

I have downloaded L2phx and my antivirus poped up and showed me 1 Trojan Horse...Can anyone send me a link without virus or tell me how can this virus effect my pc?

EDIT: I ignored the virus but I still can not run l2phx..A message pops up and tells that the windows can not run the prog...I have xp and I downloaded for xp..What can I do?

you have eset smart security??? if yes i have it to0 but why we speck here english???

exeis to eset smart security??? ama einai kai ego auto exo kai den kserw pos na to vgalw :/

[EN] ok guys ty for help I will try the program in laptop and I will see the results

[GR] entaksei paidia efxaristo gia tin voitheia tha to dokimaso sto laptop kai tha do apotelesmata

EDIT:

[EN] I have a new prob

[GR] Neo provlima

nai nta3 hack einai ti perimenete na min bgalei tpt ? turn off to antivirus k 8a eiste gg auto kanw k egw  ;)

re file koita...to dokimasa se enan friend mou pou exei to AVG...to kleisame kai pali mou petage to minima oti ta windows den exoun prosvasei i den mporoun na anoiksoun afto to arxeio (kati tetoio)

1) la8os section

2) kai emena to antivirus m to bgazei san virus

prepei na apenergopoiisis to antivirus s aliws dn

mporis na aniksis to l2phx

me to avg eixa kai egw auto to provlima kai anagastika

na to kanw uninstall