Cook

L2IceHearT made and developed by Makis

3 Server PCs.

You can find out How to Connect at    http://www.mcsoft.tk/       

at L2IceHearT's Section.

[move]Server's Info :[/move]

Client : Gracia Part 2

Administrated by : MakiS

Exp : x400 , Multi Subs , max subs 2 + 1 Main .

SP : x400

Adena : x1000

Enchant rates :

Safe : +5

Max : +35

Rate : 75% at Weapons & armors

Custom NPCs :

Buffer AllInOne

Luxury Global Gatekeeper

GMShop

Gold bars/ Gold Coins Manager

Wedding Manager

Class Master

TvT Manager

and farm Area added.

Edit:

Added video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVpDacaLE4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6

very..very nC... like you know.. i am MakiS, and thnx to c00k for a little advertisement , i had 3 servers i am one of the best L2J Developers... if you don't like my work... get a sh1t, but don't tell  ' is bad server'

tell me one whrong it has got.... all NPcs made by me are perfect. all strategy, more bugs fixed ....

very..very nC... like you know.. i am MakiS, and thnx to c00k for a little advertisement , i had 3 servers i am one of the best L2J Developers... if you don't like my work... get a sh1t, but don't tell  ' is bad server'

tell me one whrong it has got.... all NPcs made by me are perfect. all strategy, more bugs fixed ....

omg man, common you are not serious.... what i can read on your website:

What Exatly is MCSoft ?

is like a little 'Company' for Programming/designing

first try to have a website that doesnt look like "made by a 12 yo boy" and then stop making your di*k-grown because you had some sh1tty donations...

OK everyone just chill!!!

this ain't aboout the site......it's about the F***in' server ok???

and the page as far as I know Is old and is under development...so hold your horses and don't jump to conclusions...ok?

aha...so funny ,

i am agree the site isnt for 'Lineage2' like all n00bs learn....

but feel it  ....first of all ,we had 3 other sites for L2, and were for L2.. all my works are perfect.

my team ,MCSOft and L2JCTeam just Rocks, nobody can tell me that : 'ur site is sucks ,' i undestnad that the site isnt for L2.... but we are designing we have so much work to do....

Secondly.... you logged to server.??? you tell : 'bad server' only from one site , and i think the site is good and undestable ...you can see 'how to connect' and e.t.c , we have forum ... what's ur prob..?if you want  to PLAY LINEAGE2 just DOWNLOAD THE SYSTEM AND play.-

if you don't know  who Am I... and what is  'MCSoft' please stop talking here....

Yes i logged.... 0 players:) only me

Ehh u cant see in my words irony??

i tell only webiste sux ~! where u see "Server sux"??? or "bad server"????

good website= better advertisement

ok I guess I can see your irony u just didn't make it clear!and Irony is something that someone can realise only in oral speech...anyways I'm advertising the server right now so more players are expected....anyways thnx for loging in tell your friends to do so as well so that you are not the only one IN :) :D

ok I guess I can see your irony u just didn't make it clear!and Irony is something that someone can realise only in oral speech...anyways I'm advertising the server right now so more players are expected....anyways thnx for loging in tell your friends to do so as well so that you are not the only one IN :) :D

I really dont think that "your team just rocks" man, how do you want us to test your server if we are alone, every servers have mobs to kill, Lineage 2 Is a good game, your server just Sux.

If You could -beep-ing stop flaming and spamming I could explain that every server sux when it starts!!!DUH

WE DON"T HAVE ANY PLAYERS BECAUSE I"M TRYING TO ADVERTISE IT NOW FOR THE 1st TIME!!!!

IF you could just STFU and just play the damn server and invite some more people to play it with you, you could say your opinion!!!!

since there is no one in how the -beep- can you judge it???!!!

I didn't ask you to say your opinion.I just asked you to join and help our community grow even if it means that you are going to be the first damn player of the server!!!!

I mean what's wrong with you??It's a new server and you are one of the first players in!

Untill more people are joining in you can say that the server sux If you are talking about the community...and as far as the development is conserned U can't say shit!ok?

Every player has the same problem!

he joins (1st player=only player for some time) and then he quits because there is no one in....how is the number of the members supossed to grow If this happens all the time???!!!

All in all just give it a try and stop saying bad things even If you haven't really played it ok?

I don't want to have any argumment with anyone but just join and you'll see our numbers grow day by day.... ;)

Edit:

Also If you have any argumments on the "our team rocks" fact take a look at the numbers of L2-RedDragon, as well as the votes it once had....

(ANd I never claimed that our team rocks)