[Signatures]Need a sig ?

ManiakMike

Oh my God ... more request and i run out of ideas :-SS

maniakmike...

this is a bunch of work, so i suggest you should ask a mod to lock this topic until you finish some or find some new ideas ;)

@_@

Uhm what do u mean with this ? (pffs post hunter)

@xKenji Thanks for idea ! :-]

Some one please lock this topic a while(3 days) cuz' i am out of ideas and i see that spammers start to appear

Uhm what do u mean with this ? (pffs post hunter)

@xKenji Thanks for idea ! :-]

Some one please lock this topic a while(3 days) cuz' i am out of ideas and i see that spammers start to appear

locked maniakmike ;)

EDIT: Unlocked after owners request

Theme : whatever

Favorite colour : red and black

Title : Kenji

SubTitle : HaRdKoR

Want to Add MaxCheaters text on sig ? NO

that was the main query, however i do like it ;)

can you please delete the x on the xKenji plz?

that was the main query, however i do like it ;)

can you please delete the x on the xKenji plz?

xKenji Signature Modify Check out first post !

PS:I saw ur avatar and saw it got some digital look and i think u would like that kida of style :-]

Theme : Hmmm ... A smiling face of a Psycho .. I mean , a evil-smiling face .. you know ..+ Something Bright .. Some "divine" flash  , or smth on the background

Favorite color : Usualy red , but in this signature , as i said upper , some "divine" flash .. ^^

Title : TNL

Sub Title : Psykon

Want to Add Max Cheaters text on sig ? nope

xKenji Signature Modify Check out first post !

PS:I saw ur avatar and saw it got some digital look and i think u would like that kida of style :-]

i like it much more now ;)

+1 karma for your effort =D

Theme : Hmmm ... A smiling face of a Psycho .. I mean , a evil-smiling face .. you know ..+ Something Bright .. Some "divine" flash  , or smth on the background

Favorite color : Usualy red , but in this signature , as i said upper , some "divine" flash .. ^^

Title : TNL

Sub Title : Psykon

Want to Add Max Cheaters text on sig ? nope

Why are u making same request 1 more time ? ....i've done ur sig a long time ago check out the first post

Why are u making same request 1 more time ? ....i've done ur sig a long time ago check out the first post

Damn , sorry for this .. I didn't checked the page 1 .. I tought you didn't noticed it first , I see you are wooaah busy around here(seriously) . Not many people would do this for FREE .. You are kinda strange ! :P

But you are doing a great work , keep it going ^^ see you around .

And about the sig you made for me , wow ! I didn't expected it would be so cool ! Thanks a lot , I owe you a Finlandia :P