[L2J Gracia 2] Lineage ][ Rebirth - Reborn

selassie

I made the explaination,what do you mean for the bugs? @ Falling mages don't kill all mages were made non elemental cause all > mages dude give it a try and than talk shit please.

This is a great server and I would highly recommend it to all...If you like PvP with a nice PvP system and makes it so you don't have to spend hours on end farming for stuff..this is definitely the place to play...I highly reommend you come check it out.

Failled??? Think it a second time : You are in this server , you farm , you do all your armor and weapon to max ++ , and then you say "Sets kick some asses" , you go to Varka but you dont see anyone , say "Ok it was just this time , now lets go Ketra , but there is noone too.Then you go Mos and.........its a miracle!!!There is one newbie who is farming , and then u kill and.... +1.

I would play there only if all of my friend were playing too.

I think  no one that want to start an L2 server , will go to HopZone and the others , and start looking from the last page(which are the servers with 30online comunity) !!!

Dude you fail once more why don't you join and go to Primeval Isle Wharf and see if there is no pvp?We now have 40 people with 800++ pvp points and the one on the top is with 1300 just don't shit talk and join than you'll see.

No no no , i dont want to see 20 ppl in only Primeval again and again . I want 20 in varka 20 In ketra 30 in Primeval 20 in mos and much more , ballances classes , alla working skill etc etc...

But guess what ! There is no such server , or there is, but have corrupted gms , or full with donators and all of this that "destroy" L2servers.

And now to close:

1.Ill not join your server , becouse i m searching for Interlude.

2.If your server have ballanced classes and not crazy stats, i think that will grow a big community.(But need time)

3.Gl.